• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
And here is todays Mod 2 Suit.
Super 140s from Piacenza «sublime»-bunch. A subtle mid grey with a dark blue check.
Tie from TieYourTie, Shirt is Cavour Sartoria and shies are Cavour Utah Penny loafers.
117DB14C-5315-43A4-B5E9-93FCA400BF11.jpeg
2EB53480-C987-4B0E-B851-741F54F4E86D.jpeg

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And here is todays Mod 2 Suit.
Super 140s from Piacenza «sublime»-bunch. A subtle mid grey with a dark blue check.
Tie from TieYourTie, Shirt is Cavour Sartoria and shies are Cavour Utah Penny loafers.
View attachment 1596599 View attachment 1596600
I imagine it must be a lot of work, but these photos and videos(on IG) really help showcase the new products much better than the still images on the website.

NikG

Reaction score
In Sydney, it’s almost always Fresco weather lol!
It's ALWAYS fresco weather in Perth. It's mid-Autumn and it's 32 over this weekend and been practically high 20s to low 30s every day this Autumn. Don't even know why I bothered buying a couple pairs of flannels the other day, at least they look pretty in my wardrobe.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I imagine it must be a lot of work, but these photos and videos(on IG) really help showcase the new products much better than the still images on the website.

We aim to make more content like this, in order to show stuff in a different light than the studio pictures do.

We have just now set up an external warehouse to handle our orders, which gives a little more time to focus on other things, instead of just packing orders all day like we have the past year.

Taking pictures like this does not take too much time, and it is a good way to start the day with a short walkabout, talking **** and drinking coffee. :)

ColdEyedPugilist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's ALWAYS fresco weather in Perth. It's mid-Autumn and it's 32 over this weekend and been practically high 20s to low 30s every day this Autumn. Don't even know why I bothered buying a couple pairs of flannels the other day, at least they look pretty in my wardrobe.
Ha ha I feel your pain!

dench127

Reaction score
Any word on when EGs are getting restocked and what’s in it?

Ziqianzhu

Reaction score
Should be a belgravia dark oak right around the corner.
And some redwood dovers, rosewood CC dovers, chelsea in 202 and 915 lasts are also in the pipeline.
Noticed that Cavour is not carrying EG and SC shoes sizing above uk10. Is that true?

Biogentic

Reaction score
Should be a belgravia dark oak right around the corner.
And some redwood dovers, rosewood CC dovers, chelsea in 202 and 915 lasts are also in the pipeline.
saw the belgravia dark oak in your website and the price is now 1152usd increase from 995usd, just wonder does it come with eg shoes tree now as the pic show it with shoes tree.. let me know int to place an order soon.

large.jpg

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
saw the belgravia dark oak in your website and the price is now 1152usd increase from 995usd, just wonder does it come with eg shoes tree now as the pic show it with shoes tree.. let me know int to place an order soon.

large.jpg

EG shoes does not come with shoetrees.
StC and Bontoni do.

As for the price it was probably an older one still hanging in the system, and currencies fluctuate.
Current rate on EG site is 1020 GBP

Artserg

Reaction score
@kevinsvindland Hello Kevin! Can you please add "Email me when back in stock" button for your Rota trousers set? Missed my size unfortunately

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics