• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any chance to see measurements of chest, shoulders and waist for sizes 48 and 50?

Skjermbilde 2021-02-20 kl. 21.25.53.png

Elch

Reaction score
The Irish Linen Trousers look really nice. What is the weight on that linen?

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any plans to introduce a Mod 3 suit? Maybe something not so Italian leaning... :-D

There is a model 3 in the making, but it is simply a double breasted model 2.

I dont think that the recent #menswear trend of a more structured shoulder will be a commercial hit untill a few seasons ahead. Especially given the way people have been dressing the past year..

Which is why we are developing a cashmere lounge set too. Haha..

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a model 3 in the making, but it is simply a double breasted model 2.

I dont think that the recent #menswear trend of a more structured shoulder will be a commercial hit untill a few seasons ahead. Especially given the way people have been dressing the past year..

Which is why we are developing a cashmere lounge set too. Haha..
For what it's worth, I can't seem to easily find a well made structured shoulder RTW anymore because soft shoulder is so popular. Haha can't pay Tom Ford prices. So hopefully in another 2 years, there will be enough market for the structured English style to be broadly available. It would be a differentiator.

Does the double breasted have a peak lapel? Would be cool curious to see Cavours take on a peak lapel

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I can't seem to easily find a well made structured shoulder RTW anymore because soft shoulder is so popular. Haha can't pay Tom Ford prices. So hopefully in another 2 years, there will be enough market for the structured English style to be broadly available. It would be a differentiator.
+1 on this

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Does the double breasted have a peak lapel? Would be cool curious to see Cavours take on a peak lapel

We'll se what happens in the future. I think there will be a trend-shift over the coming seasons, as the soft shoulder has been very popular for a long period.
But we dont have to be the first movers.
Husbands Paris makes a very cool structured silhouette at a decent price point, but I think their total look is a little too fashiony for the classic #menswear enthusiasts.

Our double breasted model will have a generous peak lapel. I just got the first sample, and it looks promising albeit in need of a few tweaks before it gets to see the light of day.

norMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We'll se what happens in the future. I think there will be a trend-shift over the coming seasons, as the soft shoulder has been very popular for a long period.
But we dont have to be the first movers.
Husbands Paris makes a very cool structured silhouette at a decent price point, but I think their total look is a little too fashiony for the classic #menswear enthusiasts.

Our double breasted model will have a generous peak lapel. I just got the first sample, and it looks promising albeit in need of a few tweaks before it gets to see the light of day.

Please let it be 6x1?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads