• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
One of my personal favorites from our lineup of Cavour Model 2 Suits.
Heritage Flannel Chalk stripe from Fox Brothers.

large-6.jpg

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aside from the beautiful scenery, another reason to visit Norway

Shaunm88

Reaction score
Kevin, I saw a restock on some EG shoes like the Dover HAF but all appeared in larger sizes. Are more coming of a restock in smaller sizes for EG?

Inigoluis

Reaction score
Kevin, I saw a restock on some EG shoes like the Dover HAF but all appeared in larger sizes. Are more coming of a restock in smaller sizes for EG?

Hi @kevinsvindland,

When will your EG dover suede and london grain be available also? I think you did post a while back that you are getting those for FW. Thanks!

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @kevinsvindland,

When will your EG dover suede and london grain be available also? I think you did post a while back that you are getting those for FW. Thanks!

I do not have exact dates, EG will ship as soon as they have the shoes ready. I saw one box arrived today, but not sure if that is stock or MTOs for customers. We will shoot and publish online as soon as they arrive.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

We have been grabbing some from the EG stock, sadly not too many smaller sizes available there at all times. If you are looking for something in particular, email [email protected] and we can give you a quote for MTO

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Some new deliveries from Ambrosi Napoli.

This time we have used a special flannel that was originally meant for interiors.

To give the feeling of sitting in a luxury sofa, wherever you may decide to sit down.
Also it is quite robust.

Cream and Brown will also be available as soon as Thomas is done with them in our photo studio.

large-10.jpg

large-7.jpg
large-9.jpg
large-8.jpg
large-10.jpg

Flight Of Ideas

Reaction score
Do you have additional measurements for your new Cavour trousers? Like hip, upper thigh, knee?

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m loving the Mod 2 cut. I measured the back length on my size 50 at just over 29.25”, a nice improvement over the Mod 1 for those like me who found it a bit short. The new length puts its easily in an acceptable range for me. I also really like the revised shoulder, lapel, and button stance. It comes across much more balanced overall.

I also really like the new trouser cut. I no longer need to size up to make them work, which means suits are now within my reach now that I don’t need to size up. There is a good allowance of cloth down the leg to let it out further if needed. My personal preference would be for a bit more rise still but it’s not a deal breaker. With the jacket closed the trousers are plenty high to not show the dreaded shirt triangle.

Thanks to @kevinsvindland and the Cavour team for addressing these fit concerns but introducing the new model.

6B99015D-8908-4BA0-8CE4-EDEE1F2D4072.jpeg
CD39FE2D-C6D7-457B-9E8E-7E2D4D9CAFB2.jpeg
6B8073FE-A1B7-4D06-ABCB-0798FCF6F8F0.jpeg

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’m loving the Mod 2 cut. I measured the back length on my size 50 at just over 29.25”, a nice improvement over the Mod 1 for those like me who found it a bit short. The new length puts its easily in an acceptable range for me. I also really like the revised shoulder, lapel, and button stance. It comes across much more balanced overall.

I also really like the new trouser cut. I no longer need to size up to make them work, which means suits are now within my reach now that I don’t need to size up. There is a good allowance of cloth down the leg to let it out further if needed. My personal preference would be for a bit more rise still but it’s not a deal breaker. With the jacket closed the trousers are plenty high to not show the dreaded shirt triangle.

Thanks to @kevinsvindland and the Cavour team for addressing these fit concerns but introducing the new model.

View attachment 1473697 View attachment 1473698 View attachment 1473699
Looks great J! :slayer:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads