• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
When are you expecting the EG restock/fall order?

There is a restock on certain styles on the way.
And the FW20 selection wil be delivered a little sporadic with about one drop every month from now.
I was very late to place the order, so I was unable to have everything delivered at once.

We are expecting some Dovers and some Chelseas any minute now.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Also @kevinsvindland, any chance you'd restock the Cotton Drill Trouser from last season ? I would pick up more colors in those if you get them this year. Has quickly become my favorite fall pant (its a chino really !).

We wont restock any styles from the spring summer season, but we will however get a whole bunch of new trousers for fall winter. Most of which seems to be in the customs now, to be delivered within a few days. Cotton, Crispaire, Cotton and Flannels. All in our new cut, which I belive most of you guys on here will appreciate.

dreamspace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the rise on the (Cavour) suit trousers? That is, from the crotch seam and all the way up, on the front - in inches. I use normally 54 R or L in suits.

But if there's one thing I can not stand, it's too low rise - which is unfortunately one thing that keeps me from shopping a lot of modern suits. The low-rise + short jacket just does not work for me.

Is there any way to get a solid 12"-13" rise on trousers, or would that be MTM only?

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We wont restock any styles from the spring summer season, but we will however get a whole bunch of new trousers for fall winter. Most of which seems to be in the customs now, to be delivered within a few days. Cotton, Crispaire, Cotton and Flannels. All in our new cut, which I belive most of you guys on here will appreciate.
Can you please remind us the differences between the old cut and the new one?

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What's the rise on the (Cavour) suit trousers? That is, from the crotch seam and all the way up, on the front - in inches. I use normally 54 R or L in suits.

But if there's one thing I can not stand, it's too low rise - which is unfortunately one thing that keeps me from shopping a lot of modern suits. The low-rise + short jacket just does not work for me.

Is there any way to get a solid 12"-13" rise on trousers, or would that be MTM only?

Unfortuately Inches are a foreign language to me...
Another factor is that everyone seems to cut their trousers a little different, so measuring from the bottom where the seams meet, to tye top of the waistband makes little sense.

But I will be sure to post the details on the new model as it arrives, and hopefully we will be able to communicate it in a way that makes sense to most people.

We have plans to make some video stuff, where I will be in front of the camera explaining stuff from the new season. Really looking forward to to put myself on the chopping board! :)

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Essentially the new fit will feature more space overall, and a significant reserve of fabric on every seam to make alterations.
I hope to make all this clear through our planned video introductions of every new style.

The new stuff will land shortly, and as soon as it does, Thomas and i will make some videos to try and illustrate the fit and features of each item.

afterthesuit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Essentially the new fit will feature more space overall, and a significant reserve of fabric on every seam to make alterations.
I hope to make all this clear through our planned video introductions of every new style.

The new stuff will land shortly, and as soon as it does, Thomas and i will make some videos to try and illustrate the fit and features of each item.
That's exciting!

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

many thanks Kevins! Looking forward to new stuff

bootyboy

Reaction score
Thanks. Looking forward to see what you guys have cooked up. One of these days, I will take pics of all the stuff I have bought from your shop and post here....

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We now have a few of our new jackets online. I’m going to be pretty bold and state that this is the best RTW available for the money. What do you guys think?

Our model, Håkon is 184 cm and weighs 78kg. (Presse do not keep his pandemic weight gain against him. He is a very sensitive guy.)

C7FF88EA-E310-476F-A95E-8744A4915615.jpeg
EEFC298D-0E19-4270-9EE2-DE1827DFA66B.jpeg

Artserg

Reaction score
We now have a few of our new jackets online. I’m going to be pretty bold and state that this is the best RTW available for the money. What do you guys think?

Our model, Håkon is 184 cm and weighs 78kg. (Presse do not keep his pandemic weight gain against him. He is a very sensitive guy.)

View attachment 1461548 View attachment 1461549
Hi Kevin!

What about measurements for 48 and 50 sizes? I guess they differ from your previous RTW line

afterthesuit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1461548 View attachment 1461549
Hot damn! That's absolutely stunning

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads