• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
My colleague Thomas shot some photos of me wearing my latest Cavour Sartoria suit today.

Cavour Sartoria RTW will also be available later this season.

F4890D47-D0C8-4416-B2F0-591AB701D7BF.jpeg
FA936E5D-0A2A-42B0-9D3B-969C7A62BF7D.jpeg

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Suit looks fantastic btw. Interested in hearing about the price point.

afterthesuit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

awf

Reaction score
Hi Kevin

Now that you soon are launching your new cavour sartoria suits. What will happen to the made to measure days in terms of price and choices? You used to offer 10.000 nok for a made to measure suit+ one shirt, which is probably the best value for money in Oslo. Will you continue doing this or can we expect a rise in prices? We are three young men looking to buy a suit sometime between januar and may next year.

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone pick up Cavour Mod 88 jeans and have any thoughts to share on fit and finishing?

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Kevin

Now that you soon are launching your new cavour sartoria suits. What will happen to the made to measure days in terms of price and choices? You used to offer 10.000 nok for a made to measure suit+ one shirt, which is probably the best value for money in Oslo. Will you continue doing this or can we expect a rise in prices? We are three young men looking to buy a suit sometime between januar and may next year.

The Sartoria line of products will be an addition to everything else.
Main focus with the Sartoria Suits will be MTM, but we will also offer a small selection of RTW suits and jackets every season, along with shirts.
We will still keep the regular RTW offerings and the regular MTM program as an option, with the "MTM-Days"-promotion once a season.

So bring the men, and we will sort our your suits. :)

awf

Reaction score
The Sartoria line of products will be an addition to everything else.
Main focus with the Sartoria Suits will be MTM, but we will also offer a small selection of RTW suits and jackets every season, along with shirts.
We will still keep the regular RTW offerings and the regular MTM program as an option, with the "MTM-Days"-promotion once a season.

So bring the men, and we will sort our your suits. :)

Fantastic. Any idea when the MTM-days will be? There still some corona fat that needs to go, so would be great to get a timeline :p

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Fantastic. Any idea when the MTM-days will be? There still some corona fat that needs to go, so would be great to get a timeline :p

Haha! Thats the beauty of custom tailoring, far easier to get a suit to fit a body, than a body to fit a suit..

Once in the beginning of every season, so we have one coming up now in september.
We have not planned ahead for spring yet, but i reckon sometime in early march.

Side note if there are any Londoners on here:
We are also doing an Ambrosi and Stefano Bemer trunkshow in London Sept 9th-11th.

awf

Reaction score
Haha! Thats the beauty of custom tailoring, far easier to get a suit to fit a body, than a body to fit a suit..

Once in the beginning of every season, so we have one coming up now in september.
We have not planned ahead for spring yet, but i reckon sometime in early march.

Side note if there are any Londoners on here:
We are also doing an Ambrosi and Stefano Bemer trunkshow in London Sept 9th-11th.

Thank you for the quick reply. For me, it's either going to be MTM in march or a ring jacket. Time will tell.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @kevinsvindland

Do you happen to have a timeline on when your team will add more f/w blazers, suits online? I love the fit of the last blazer I got, specially the back length.

In about two weeks time we get a big delivery of FW suits jackets and trousers.
Ring Jacket should be just around the corner as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads