• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
what is the difference between these 2 lasts?

The 202 is more frequently used for classic English oxfords. For their classic cap toe, the Chelsea, they use either 82 or 202 in their own stores.
The 606 has a more square toe, and plays well with the apron and split toe of the Dover.

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The 202 is more frequently used for classic English oxfords. For their classic cap toe, the Chelsea, they use either 82 or 202 in their own stores.
The 606 has a more square toe, and plays well with the apron and split toe of the Dover.
gotcha - thx for the info!

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Finally had a chance to give these babies a maiden voyage, thanks Cavour!

bontoni-20200521_083550.jpg

Shaunm88

Reaction score
Just spoke to EG. As long as we order more than 3 pairs, the 202 is the same price as the 606. So if there are three guys Looking for a Doak 202 Dover on HAF, it can be done.

Thanks Kevin, I have always felt the smooth leathers for a Dover work better on the 202 and the grain leathers and suede work better on the 606

Inigoluis

Reaction score
Hi Kevin,

Are you planning to add more EG in the smaller size? Like uk6 to uk6.5? Most of the shoes your store recently added is a half size larger for me. Lol. Thanks!

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Kevin,

Are you planning to add more EG in the smaller size? Like uk6 to uk6.5? Most of the shoes your store recently added is a half size larger for me. Lol. Thanks!

Not at the moment, no. Because we dont really sell well in smaller or larger sizes. But I am happy to help you order any pair you like in your size. Just send me a PM. :)

Camerashy

Reaction score
Anyone had any problems receiving a return freight label for their returns please
I’ve sent 2 emails requests 2349 and 2359 but no reply may be a Bank Holiday issue

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone had any problems receiving a return freight label for their returns please
I’ve sent 2 emails requests 2349 and 2359 but no reply may be a Bank Holiday issue

I know Robin is doing his best to keep the inbox clean and tidy, but there has been a bank holiday as you mention. And I do hope he took some time off the laptop to drink wine and unwind.
I’ll notify him, and I am sure you’ll see some labels on Monday.:)

jamesnyc

Reaction score
Hi Kevin, what size ranges that Cavour usually orders for EG shoes? Also, are you planning to order Galway boots as well? If so, can I ask you what are combinations of leather/suede/color?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads