• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cavour - Cesare Attolini, Ring Jacket, Rota, Saint Crispin's, Edward Green - Official Affiliate

Iadbound

Reaction score
I agree .. I now have this leather in a Galway, a Dover and a Cranleigh and it is incredibly versatile.
Nice. I've got the same Galway as you with the mink suede, and I've got a Piccadilly in the London too. Recent EG fan, and two of my four pairs are in London Grain. Go figure.

kevinsvindland

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A handful more items have been added to the sale, from 100 Hands, Common Projects and Drakes.

masernaut

Reaction score
@kevinsvindland Am I correct in noting that none of the discount codes stack on top of the end of season sale?
That makes sense. I don't think any high-end retailer would allow stacking of codes on top of already discounted merchandise. That would mean Ring jackets and EG's being bargain prices.

kevinsvindland

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That makes sense. I don't think any high-end retailer would allow stacking of codes on top of already discounted merchandise. That would mean Ring jackets and EG's being bargain prices.
What he said :)

alexroll

Reaction score
@kevinsvindland 1) Love the brown Utah field boots! Thank you! 2) I've been trying to return an item from Order 999 for over ten days now, with daily email inquiries for a shipping label - no response. Can you help?

kevinsvindland

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@kevinsvindland 1) Love the brown Utah field boots! Thank you! 2) I've been trying to return an item from Order 999 for over ten days now, with daily email inquiries for a shipping label - no response. Can you help?
Hi,

Glad you like the boots.

I will see about your return when I get to the office on monday. Should not take this long.

kevinsvindland

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Could you compare the sportivo down jacket to moncler and moorer? I wear suits in 48/50, do I need to size up to 52?
We did replace MooRer once we got to know our current outerwear manufacturer.
Quality wise our jackets are definitely on the same level. We put far less labels and branding on ours, as we like the cleaner look. They are made by the same guys that make all Isaia and Stoffa outerwear.

As for sizing, I would advise to take the 52 in the Sportivo model. It does run a little small.

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the Cavour line of suits/jackets regarding fit? I'm generally a 42 in SuitSupply and Spier Mackay in the middle-slim lines. Also interested in trousers I suppose, normally a 36 in slims, but need a bit of space in da butt.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.