• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cavour - Cesare Attolini, Ring Jacket, Rota, Saint Crispin's, Edward Green - Official Affiliate

RickyTakhar

Reaction score
Any pictures of the cavour denim shirt/ details? Fabric? Collar style? Hand sewn details?

Picture isn't showing on site for me. Thanks

Thomas Huang

Reaction score
Hello Kevin,

Based on your recommendation I've bought a navy cavour suit to see how your brand fits and looks on me. For shipping to the UK from Norway do you know how long it is going to take? Because if the suit fits well I'll order a few more and I have a black tie event on saturday and I was wondering when I'd have to order by to receive the tux.

Thanks,

Thomas

kevinsvindland

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Kevin,

Based on your recommendation I've bought a navy cavour suit to see how your brand fits and looks on me. For shipping to the UK from Norway do you know how long it is going to take? Because if the suit fits well I'll order a few more and I have a black tie event on saturday and I was wondering when I'd have to order by to receive the tux.

Thanks,

Thomas
Hi Thomas,

It usually takes 1-2 days, depending on where. To major cities it usually takes 1 day, if ordered before 15.00 Norwegian time.

Hope you like the suit!:)

Cheers,
Kevin

Thomas Huang

Reaction score
Hi Thomas,

It usually takes 1-2 days, depending on where. To major cities it usually takes 1 day, if ordered before 15.00 Norwegian time.

Hope you like the suit!:)

Cheers,
Kevin
Hi Kevin,

It should be shipping to the UK which I ordered on Saturday. I'll be looking forward to receiving it tomorrow hoping its a good fit and the reviews are accurate. If it is then your quality: price seems pretty unbeatable to me for the style I'm looking for.

Thomas

Thomas Huang

Reaction score
Hi Kevin,

It should be shipping to the UK which I ordered on Saturday. I'll be looking forward to receiving it tomorrow hoping its a good fit and the reviews are accurate. If it is then your quality: price seems pretty unbeatable to me for the style I'm looking for.

Thomas
Sorry meant to say London*

hrv123

Reaction score
Has anyone bought the knitwear, looking specifically at the cashmere turtlenecks? How’s the quality of the cashmere?

kevinsvindland

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.