• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cavour - Cesare Attolini, Ring Jacket, Rota, Saint Crispin's, Edward Green - Official Affiliate

Henry S

Reaction score
Sweet, thanks. We found an Isaia jacket locally that had a perfect fit in the shoulders, but it was their super slim Cortina model with zero inlay in the seams. But he fell in love with it. He loved the spalla camicia and could tell the difference from the American brands he's bought in the past. so i'm looking for jackets with a similar shoulder stance and Italian details, but with a more generous fit. I'm also considering Orazio (and tbh if I were more certain about those Dalcuore jackets you have, it's his size that's still in stock; I just don't want him to pay the import duties if they don't work out).
I don't know how import duties work where you live, but where I live, there is a process to claim back the VAT (without the courier fees).
Usually the courier is familiar with the process.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sweet, thanks. We found an Isaia jacket locally that had a perfect fit in the shoulders, but it was their super slim Cortina model with zero inlay in the seams. But he fell in love with it. He loved the spalla camicia and could tell the difference from the American brands he's bought in the past. so i'm looking for jackets with a similar shoulder stance and Italian details, but with a more generous fit. I'm also considering Orazio (and tbh if I were more certain about those Dalcuore jackets you have, it's his size that's still in stock; I just don't want him to pay the import duties if they don't work out).
I dont have the jacket at hand. But measurements are quite similar to that of our Mod 2 Jacket.
Obviously not the same pattern, but if the measurements of our jacket checks out, it should be pretty good.

te0o

Reaction score
I dont have the jacket at hand. But measurements are quite similar to that of our Mod 2 Jacket.
Obviously not the same pattern, but if the measurements of our jacket checks out, it should be pretty good.
How would you say the Orazio pattern differs from Mod 2?

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How would you say the Orazio pattern differs from Mod 2?
Small differences overall,

The shoulder is different, both a shirt sleeve construction, but different.
The lapel shape and width is different.
The shape of the pockets.
Slightly fuller chest on Orazio Luciano.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

te0o

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

What do you normally wear on Mondays at work?

• Suit, shirt, and tie

• Suit and shirt, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, no tie or jacket

• Casual trousers and shirt (polo, t-shirt, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andini88