• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cavour - Cesare Attolini, Ring Jacket, Rota, Saint Crispin's, Edward Green - Official Affiliate

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

does Cavour still offer a code for first time orders on full price items?

dukenukem4ever

Reaction score
Can’t wait to see the FALL offerings. Hoping the chalk stripes from LORO and FOX make a comeback! I missed out on them last time.
Also will there be a MOD 3 as I think the current MOD 2 can still make some improvements to the fit (too slim all over, better lapel roll to make it look more bespoke-ish, etc)

Jason12

Reaction score
@kevinsvindland I can't find some items on the website anymore such as the Cotton/Wool trousers in Grey. The only one is the blue. Did it all sell out before this sale?

A.D.

Reaction score
Also will there be a MOD 3 as I think the current MOD 2 can still make some improvements to the fit (too slim all over, better lapel roll to make it look more bespoke-ish, etc)
For me I think the fit is perfectly roomy enough as it is. Maybe in the heavier jackets if so.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@kevinsvindland I can't find some items on the website anymore such as the Cotton/Wool trousers in Grey. The only one is the blue. Did it all sell out before this sale?
If it is no longer there, it is likely sold out yes.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Can’t wait to see the FALL offerings. Hoping the chalk stripes from LORO and FOX make a comeback! I missed out on them last time.

There are chalkstripes, but this time one from Abraham Moon and one from VBC.

There is no new model this time around, so all will be the mod 2 fit.
The Cavour Sartoria line will be, as you say, more bespoke-ish.
A wider and longer jacket with more space in general.

Henry S

Reaction score
For those who experienced one of The Armoury models (not Ring Jacket own label). Do you size the same with Cavour or size up?

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@kevinsvindland are you guys getting any camel 🐪 color sport coat this year? Definitely missed out on the last year one from Loro p. Thank you in advance !!
There is a wonderful windowpane wool and cashmere from Drago, in camel colors. But no solid this season.

Imperatores

Reaction score
Any teasers for your upcoming FW outerwear? The shoulders on the Mod 2 jacket are too narrow for me unfortunately, but the Mod 2 outerwear cut works brilliantly.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any teasers for your upcoming FW outerwear? The shoulders on the Mod 2 jacket are too narrow for me unfortunately, but the Mod 2 outerwear cut works brilliantly.
Havent had a very close look at the outerwear yet.
But there wil be a good selection of mod 2 fit single breated coats, and a lovely double breasted herringbone in cashmere.

Will snap some pictures when they come through the office for shooting.

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Austin1150