• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

UNOAIMX

Reaction score
Are the Edward Green / Crockett Jones shoes listed in US sizes or UK sizing? I ask this because for some pairs it shows Uk7.5... but on some pairs the UK is missing? is this just the website being glitchy?

Last edited:

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Are the Edward Green / Crockett Jones shoes listed in US sizes or UK sizing? I ask this because for some pairs it shows Uk7.5... but on some pairs the UK is missing? is this just the website being glitchy?

Hi,

All sizes are UK. Apart from Diemme and Common Projects that are EU sizes.

We always use the size printed on the boxes, so in our current selection it is either UK or EU.

We do have a group of engineers working on the site at the moment, so weird stuff might happen.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For those of you living in Oslo, we're hosting a trunkshow with Mr. Philip Car of Saint Crispin's this week.
Swing by the store thursday 20th or friday 21st, or send us a message if interested.

(...people who are not living in Oslo are also very welcome.)

_DSF2109.jpg
_DSF2110.jpg

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kevin what are the differences of the new house cut jackets vs the old?

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Riva,

Slightly extended shoulder.
A bit more space in upper arm.
Lower closing button.
Redistributed waistline, so it cuts a slimmer silhuette, without being much tighter.

Personally i am very pleased with our new fit.

Hopefully the pics will be working soon on the site.

chwauters

Reaction score
Hi Riva,

Slightly extended shoulder.
A bit more space in upper arm.
Lower closing button.
Redistributed waistline, so it cuts a slimmer silhuette, without being much tighter.

Personally i am very pleased with our new fit.

What about the trousers? Any additional room at calf level? Thanks,

Pyrrho

Reaction score
The changes to the jacket and trouser cuts sound great for me. Has SFEXTRA20 re-expired, by the way? I can imagine those codes are troublesome with website changes going on at the same time.

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The changes to the jacket and trouser cuts sound great for me. Has SFEXTRA20 re-expired, by the way? I can imagine those codes are troublesome with website changes going on at the same time.

Yes it expired. I was thinking about getting more jackets :(

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads