• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cavour - Cesare Attolini, Ring Jacket, Rota, Saint Crispin's, Edward Green - Official Affiliate

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@kevinsvindland hey are you restocking the Valstar flight? Already sold out in large sizes
Afraid not, this model is not something they keep in stock, so If I order more now they will arrive in swimshort season. But it is very cool!

dbbradle

Reaction score
As we were putting together our FW outerwear lineup, I wanted to make something like a Moncler type sporty puffer jacket.
So we sourced the same nylon material used by Moncler.

And as we were putting on the suede details, I figured why not make one in ultra soft calf leather too?
And while I'm at it, throw in some cashmere on the inside.

This is how it came out:

View attachment 1677608
Love many of the new arrivals, including this piece. Are you able to share more about the down/fill of the jacket?

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Love many of the new arrivals, including this piece. Are you able to share more about the down/fill of the jacket?
Thank you, glad you like our new styles!

Sure, FP is 700, same as similar styles from leading down jacket brands, such as TNF or Moncler.

In terms of build quality and finish, it is comparable to Isaia and Stoffa outerwear.

dbbradle

Reaction score
Thank you, glad you like our new styles!

Sure, FP is 700, same as similar styles from leading down jacket brands, such as TNF or Moncler.

In terms of build quality and finish, it is comparable to Isaia and Stoffa outerwear.
Thanks for this!

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

What's the quality like on S. Bremer? What brand would be a good comparator?

TC11201

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

What's the quality like on S. Bremer? What brand would be a good comparator?
Very, very high quality shoes. Not sure which line this is (there are three, I believe), but the top line is among the best RTW shoes available (hand work all over) and the mid-tier isn’t far off that. I don’t have experience with the Essenzia line, but I’d be shocked if they were anything but excellent. In my experience, Bemer is certainly in the same league as Edward Green, Gaziano, etc., if not a smidge better. Beautiful, elegant lasts, excellent workmanship, top leathers, kind of English influenced but with a bit of Italian flair (or Italian without the sometimes overly exuberant styling). I had the pleasure of originally being fitted by Stefano Bemer in 2007 (just before he passed suddenly) - lovely man and his store in the Oltrarno in Florence was super cool.

I think Simon Compton has reviewed Bemer, both the bespoke line and the RTW Essenzia line, so you may want to look that up.

downunderdoc

Reaction score
Very, very high quality shoes. Not sure which line this is (there are three, I believe), but the top line is among the best RTW shoes available (hand work all over) and the mid-tier isn’t far off that. I don’t have experience with the Essenzia line, but I’d be shocked if they were anything but excellent. In my experience, Bemer is certainly in the same league as Edward Green, Gaziano, etc., if not a smidge better. Beautiful, elegant lasts, excellent workmanship, top leathers, kind of English influenced but with a bit of Italian flair (or Italian without the sometimes overly exuberant styling). I had the pleasure of originally being fitted by Stefano Bemer in 2007 (just before he passed suddenly) - lovely man and his store in the Oltrarno in Florence was super cool.

I think Simon Compton has reviewed Bemer, both the bespoke line and the RTW Essenzia line, so you may want to look that up.
Looks like classica based on the pics - the middle line. Beautiful shoes.

EUtroll

Reaction score
Not for immediate purchase, but what are the possibility/conditions to order a larger size from Bemer?

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Not for immediate purchase, but what are the possibility/conditions to order a larger size from Bemer?
Very possible through MTO for pre payment, but voids the option to return.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Looks like classica based on the pics - the middle line. Beautiful shoes.
Currently we stock shoes from the Classica and Essenziale lines.

Essenziale is the entry level in Stefano Bemer, sold without shoetrees. ($900)

Classica comes with lasted shoetrees included in the price, and an overall higher finish. ($1300)

The top line is called Tradizione, and is where we find the famous fiddle waist, at about ($2000)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

VOTE: Layering Friday Challenge

• @gerry nelson

Votes: 28 43.8%
  • @xeoniq

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • @Tar Heel

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • @monkey66

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • @Alocin