• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

Shetterd

Reaction score
Hi! I have both and certainly 100% can say, that if you are happy with Natalino 48, Cavour Mod 2 48 will be tight. I had to return a pair of 48 size, despite the fact that my Natalino pair had to be taken in. I am considering sizing up, and also take a note that there is extra fabric along the inseam on Cavour trousers for letting out.
Same here. I take a 32 in the old Natalino sizing which is similar to the new 48 and Cavour trousers in 48 were way too tight. I’d probably size up to 50 or maybe 52 even next time and then have the legs let out and waist taken in.

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had to widen the leg on the Model 2 to the max, they are very very slim. Fit perfect in the waist though.

Mirage-

Reaction score
I am quite bewildered by this simple request for a size chart for women's bottoms being ignored/forgotten twice.
I had to ask my intended recipient to try and contact though social media (I don't have any), where she was redirected to email support, and the answer she finally got there was..."the size chart is available by placing the arrow over the size"....as in, I can only assume, this (which, btw, is not even present on all items, e.g. not on jeans).
1629809566591.png

Obviously, we were asking for the measurement chart. The equivalent of this:
1629810055377.png

I don't want to sound entitled, but i literally only asked for a way to check measurements so that I don't have to buy 3 different sizes and then return them...it should be the basis of an online shop. I have to say I'm starting to wonder if you actually want to sell the products at all.

edit: I realize @kevinsvindland, by the looks of things, might only oversee the men section. Still, by "you" I am talking about the brand in general.

edit2: inquiry by mail was also answered by an automated message which advised to try and contact the brand through Instagram...presumably only to be redirected to e-mails again?

Last edited:

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The sale is ending soon, use code «extra15» for an additional 15% off discounted prices.

my order placed over a week ago still hasn't shipped(?) or arrived and I have received no tracking details. Please advise. I emailed as well (over one business day ago). I would like a message to follow up and please update me. thank you

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I am quite bewildered by this simple request for a size chart for women's bottoms being ignored/forgotten twice.
I had to ask my intended recipient to try and contact though social media (I don't have any), where she was redirected to email support, and the answer she finally got there was..."the size chart is available by placing the arrow over the size"....as in, I can only assume, this (which, btw, is not even present on all items, e.g. not on jeans).
View attachment 1657531

Obviously, we were asking for the measurement chart. The equivalent of this:
View attachment 1657535

I don't want to sound entitled, but i literally only asked for a way to check measurements so that I don't have to buy 3 different sizes and then return them...it should be the basis of an online shop. I have to say I'm starting to wonder if you actually want to sell the products at all.

edit: I realize @kevinsvindland, by the looks of things, might only oversee the men section. Still, by "you" I am talking about the brand in general.

edit2: inquiry by mail was also answered by an automated message which advised to try and contact the brand through Instagram...presumably only to be redirected to e-mails again?

Sorry for the late reply. And it should indeed be present on all products.
The two departments are pretty much two separate companies.
In this case it took a while untill somebody was able to respond to my request for womens specs.
But here they are. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Skjermbilde 2021-08-25 kl. 10.08.29.png

Skjermbilde 2021-08-25 kl. 10.08.38.png

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
my order placed over a week ago still hasn't shipped(?) or arrived and I have received no tracking details. Please advise. I emailed as well (over one business day ago). I would like a message to follow up and please update me. thank you

It seems there was an item missing on your order, which caused the delayed dispatch.
Sorry about that!

So one item will be refunded, and the rest are on their way.

I believe there was even a nice little discount code in the email Robin sent yesterday.
(Maybe it went in your spam folder, if you have not recieved it?)

NikG

Reaction score
Hi Kevin!

Just wondering if you guys still honour price adjustments for the discount code? I received my order 1 week ago without the code and both items I ordered were still in stock when extra 15% off sale started. I emailed Robin a few days ago, but no reply yet as I assume it's very busy.

All good if not possible, just wondering because I believe you were able to help another member out last sale!

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Kevin!

Just wondering if you guys still honour price adjustments for the discount code? I received my order 1 week ago without the code and both items I ordered were still in stock when extra 15% off sale started. I emailed Robin a few days ago, but no reply yet as I assume it's very busy.

All good if not possible, just wondering because I believe you were able to help another member out last sale!

Hello!

As long as the adjustment was made within the 14 day return period, then yes.

I will ping Robin about this.

NikG

Reaction score
Hello!

As long as the adjustment was made within the 14 day return period, then yes.

I will ping Robin about this.
Awesome! Thanks heaps for that, really appreciate it. Order number for that one is #P16333.

Also, just bought another Cavour shirt, the purple stripe. Fabric and fit is fantastic on all Cavour shirts I own so at extra 15% off it's a no-brainer. Sizes are selling out quickly so get onto it people before it's too late!

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It seems there was an item missing on your order, which caused the delayed dispatch.
Sorry about that!

So one item will be refunded, and the rest are on their way.

I believe there was even a nice little discount code in the email Robin sent yesterday.
(Maybe it went in your spam folder, if you have not recieved it?)
why was I not notified that an item was missing?

I received no messages to my spam folder. There was no discount code, as I got no email.

Please DM me regarding this order. Thank you. Really shouldn't take 10 days for items to ship and I shouldn't have to seek customer service via a message board.

dukenukem4ever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've never had any issues with Cavour and they've always had great customer service in my experience. Even when they didn't get back to me one time (think it was 3 or 4 days) I just sent a follow up email and then heard back immediately. Just follow up through e-mail if they don't respond the first time.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We always aim to stay on top of all customer service requests, though sometimes some may slip through.
Especially this late in the sale, when the online traffic is pretty heavy.

In cases where we screw things up or have delays, we always give generous compensations and try to make up for our mistakes.

We are still a small company, and have limited manpower.
But we aim, and do our best, to give all our customers a good experience.

Unionmade

Reaction score
Is it pu/stretch in Mod 2 British Cotton Single Pleat Trouser? Do anyone know fabric weight?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads