• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cavour - Cesare Attolini, Ring Jacket, Rota, Saint Crispin's, Edward Green - Official Affiliate

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
i had been debating about it for a bit, and then i thought it was sold out and had instant regret. Once i realized it was still in stock i just bought them right away. lol.
Also first time trying the cavour loafers, hopefully they fit as well. 🙏🙏
They should pair very well together too! Hope both measure up to your expectation. :)

TC11201

Reaction score
Just placed an order for my very first pair of ambrosi trousers. Hopefully the sizing works, can't wait!
I ordered a pair earlier this year (with the help of Kevin) In the H&S Interiors fabric). They are fabulous. My only issue is that it takes me seemingly forever to do up all the buttons Lol. Enjoy, you won’t be disappointed!

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I ordered a pair earlier this year (with the help of Kevin) In the H&S Interiors fabric). They are fabulous. My only issue is that it takes me seemingly forever to do up all the buttons Lol. Enjoy, you won’t be disappointed!
Perhaps not the ideal trousers for on the go one night stands... Yet the best in the business in all other aspects.

Zerase

Reaction score
O-hoy hoy
How long did it take for people to get their order shipped in recent days? Cavour have always been super quick with the delivery but my order from Tuesday is still processing and I am getting rather worried that the order has been missed. Can someone please ease my mind.

41L35W

Reaction score
O-hoy hoy
How long did it take for people to get their order shipped in recent days? Cavour have always been super quick with the delivery but my order from Tuesday is still processing and I am getting rather worried that the order has been missed. Can someone please ease my mind.
One factor might be that it is vacation season in Norway. Most Norwegians take at least three weeks off. They might be short staffed.

Zerase

Reaction score
One factor might be that it is vacation season in Norway. Most Norwegians take at least three weeks off. They might be short staffed.
Yes that is what I was thinking. Just posting here to see if anyone else is in the same position as I am.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
O-hoy hoy
Send me your order number, and I will have a look. :)

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Camerashy

Reaction score
Looking to delve into ambrosi or attolini trousers so would I need to size up from my normal UK 36 waist 32 leg
Thanks

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Looking to delve into ambrosi or attolini trousers so would I need to size up from my normal UK 36 waist 32 leg
Thanks
I would say stick with your usual Italian size on both.
UK 36 - IT 46

They usually come un-hemmed, so you can have them hemmed at your desired length.

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks