• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cavour - Cesare Attolini, Ring Jacket, Rota, Saint Crispin's, Edward Green - Official Affiliate

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm intrigued by the formality of it. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the 'rule' for SCs with besom pockets is no cuffs, correct?
I never heard of any such rule. 🤷‍♂️

It is also a rule that you can't wear white after Labour Day, and that you can not wear brown in town.

In my opinion, all the 'rules' of #menswear are to be taken with a grain of salt.

Camerashy

Reaction score
Also “blue and green should never be seen only upon a fool”......lol

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kevin, the Mod 2 jackets are way too long. They're now a sure L not even R by the standards of other brands. If you have to keep the length next season then consider making the button holes and patch pockets higher to compensate for those like me who have to shorten the jackets. If moving them up is too difficult due to the 3r2 then consider making them 2 buttons and get rid of the useless top button or better yet go real modern like Cifonelli with clean 1 button:

norMD

Reaction score
Kevin, the Mod 2 jackets are way too long. They're now a sure L not even R by the standards of other brands. If you have to keep the length next season then consider making the button holes and patch pockets higher to compensate for those like me who have to shorten the jackets. If moving them up is too difficult due to the 3r2 then consider making them 2 buttons and get rid of the useless top button or better yet go real modern like Cifonelli with clean 1 button:

They are still not long enough.

Austinjhutch

Reaction score
Cavour shoe sale just went up. 25% on lots of expensive pairs, but they'd have to be throwing them off the truck in order for me to get any of those. I know they're already discounted but I was kinda hoping the Cavour unlined loafers would be half off for a little bit this weekend, but I'll just wait until I'm not out of money.

Zerase

Reaction score

75 cm on a size 50 is considered L? Can you please tell me what brands have long sizes that are just 75 cm? If not, you are talking your usual gibberish.

Shetterd

Reaction score
75 cm on a size 50 is considered L? Can you please tell me what brands have long sizes that are just 75 cm? If not, you are talking your usual gibberish.
Even Suitsupply Havana is 76cm at size 50 according to their size chart!

bootyboy

Reaction score
Cavour shoe sale just went up. 25% on lots of expensive pairs, but they'd have to be throwing them off the truck in order for me to get any of those. I know they're already discounted but I was kinda hoping the Cavour unlined loafers would be half off for a little bit this weekend, but I'll just wait until I'm not out of money.
When Kevin starts a Charity, you’ll be the first to know.

Shetterd

Reaction score
When Kevin starts a Charity, you’ll be the first to know.
Agree. A bit uncomfortable with this. Cavour is already very good value at full price, not to mention at 25% off. To ask for heavier sales or discounts from a small independent company like them feels weird.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.