• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

dench127

Reaction score
@kevinsvindland I got the delivery of the EG Rosewood Dover yesterday, but it was in an F width. I didn't request it. This isn't the default width is it?

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@kevinsvindland I got the delivery of the EG Rosewood Dover yesterday, but it was in an F width. I didn't request it. This isn't the default width is it?

Hi,

The default is E. But the line of Rosewood CC Dovers we have now is F.
But for some reason the text with details in the description is not visible.. Will look into why.

DOVE/RCC/606/F - Is supposed to be displayed.

Sorry for the confusion.

If it does not fit, feel free to return it.

dench127

Reaction score
Hi,

The default is E. But the line of Rosewood CC Dovers we have now is F.
But for some reason the text with details in the description is not visible.. Will look into why.

DOVE/RCC/606/F - Is supposed to be displayed.

Sorry for the confusion.

If it does not fit, feel free to return it.
Thanks for the info!

NikG

Reaction score
Are the SF30 code for full-priced items and 15OFF for sale items still running or is that long gone now??

adrianvo

Reaction score
Any chance for a line with constructed and heavily padded shoulders on your jackets?
I always have to go MTM for my E. Sexton shoulders. ?

Also, how massive do you do lapels in terms of width?

Lastly, will you make some wingtip brogues with your own brand?

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any chance for a line with constructed and heavily padded shoulders on your jackets?
I always have to go MTM for my E. Sexton shoulders. ?

Also, how massive do you do lapels in terms of width?

Lastly, will you make some wingtip brogues with your own brand?

The short answer is no. Our style and focus leans more towards the southern Italian ways of doing things. Soft shoulders and light construction is part of our foundation.

Through our basic MTM there are three width options:
Too small (6,5cm)
Medium (9cm)
Just right. (10,5cm)
With our Sartoria Line MTM the width can be whatever you like it to be.

We have already made wingtip derbies.
There may also be an oxford popping up in the future.

Biogentic

Reaction score
Just curious saw a Belgrevia mink suede but it is gone after a while.. was it sold?

adrianvo

Reaction score
The short answer is no. Our style and focus leans more towards the southern Italian ways of doing things. Soft shoulders and light construction is part of our foundation.

Through our basic MTM there are three width options:
Too small (6,5cm)
Medium (9cm)
Just right. (10,5cm)
With our Sartoria Line MTM the width can be whatever you like it to be.

We have already made wingtip derbies.
There may also be an oxford popping up in the future.
I guess that's the current flavor for most of your customers anyway.

I usually do 11.5cm on notch lapels and 12+cm on peaks so it's not far off.

Should've specified that I meant oxfords.

TC11201

Reaction score
@kevinsvindland was kind enough to have a pair of the Ambrosi trousers in the H&S Interiors Patagonia twill made up for me (my size had been sold). Those came today (East Coast US), after an exceedingly short wait from the time the order was placed. If anyone is on the fence, take the plunge. They aren’t inexpensive, but are worth every penny and the fabric is very special - heavy twill (so not seasonally appropriate for the US or Europe right now), but with a depth of color that is unusual. The workmanship is unsurprisingly, excellent. And of course, goes without saying, Kevin’s customer service was top notch. As always.

BomTrady

Reaction score
@kevinsvindland was kind enough to have a pair of the Ambrosi trousers in the H&S Interiors Patagonia twill made up for me (my size had been sold). Those came today (East Coast US), after an exceedingly short wait from the time the order was placed. If anyone is on the fence, take the plunge. They aren’t inexpensive, but are worth every penny and the fabric is very special - heavy twill (so not seasonally appropriate for the US or Europe right now), but with a depth of color that is unusual. The workmanship is unsurprisingly, excellent. And of course, goes without saying, Kevin’s customer service was top notch. As always.
Yes, the Ambrosi trousers are pretty amazing. He touches each one of the handmade ones himself and it's evident.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics