• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cavour - Cesare Attolini, Ring Jacket, Rota, Saint Crispin's, Edward Green - Official Affiliate

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@kevinsvindland

Hey Kevin, are you getting a restock of your C&J models?
Currently we have no new order in with C&J. But when things start to get back to normal (fingers crossed) we will be sure to hold a good selection again.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How about EG restocks?
There might be something cooking with EG..
Will be sure to keep you guys posted after their factory holiday.

Are you looking for any style in particular?

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Kevin,

What alterations tailor would you recommend in Oslo?

Kind regards,
Richard
Hi Richard,

I would reccommend Royal Skredderi in Colbjørnsensgate, Frogner.
They are very skilled, and this is where I go whenever I need something done.

Cheers!

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Suede Piccadilly..
I will see what they have in stock, and if they have anything good to add to the re-order I am currently working on.

ColdEyedPugilist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up the Solaro! Couldn’t help it... the pricing is excellent and I’ve always coveted that fabric lol!

What mill is it from, @kevinsvindland?

TC11201

Reaction score
@kevinsvindland - was browsing the site and noticed the Ambrosi flannel twill trousers. Fabulous stuff, but sadly the taupe is out of stock in my size. Will you restocking? Also, can you share the details of the fabrics used? The website listing says H&S Interiors? I’m not a fabric expert - how do interiors fabrics do when made up as trousers? Either way, lovely pieces, just kicking myself that I didn’t look on the website sooner.

Substanceoverstyle

Reaction score
I've bought my first pair of Cavour trousers a couple weeks ago. It's still a bit slim for my taste, though I love the very generous inlay, thats something I've never seen on RTW trousers, and I've tried quite a few brands. Its such a small thing to add, but its shows how much difference these things can make in standing out.

On a different note, I hope you one day offer size 44 as a standard for sportcoats/suits, for the smaller and slimmer among us. I realize it's probably a simple business decision, the majority of brands go only as far as 46, perhaps the demand is simply to small, but just voicing my personal thoughts as a consumer here.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 30 15.7%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 31 16.2%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Carmina

• Crockett & Jones

• Other

Votes: 63 33.0%