• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cavour - Cesare Attolini, Ring Jacket, Rota, Saint Crispin's, Edward Green - Official Affiliate

ColdEyedPugilist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks looks great. Does it button all the way up like an overcoat? Always makes coats a bit more practical than exposure the neck area
No. It’s a three-roll-two. Only the middle button should be buttoned.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is it possible to order bigger sizes of the in stock Edward Green shoes, specifically the suede divers?
MTOs are available year around for any model. The ones in stock have no surcharge.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Another question so I thought I'd consolidate, what's the weight of the Raglan coat?
Somewhere in the lower 400’s.. I cant recall the exact weight.

emiratiAL

Reaction score
Apologies if this has been discussed before, but how does the MOD 2 trousers fit?

I'm a 32inch waist.

As a general comment, the Cavour website is very slick and the shipping is probably the best I've experienced online, particularly over the pandemic.

emiratiAL

Reaction score
What is the quality of Cavour like generally? Where are their products made? I'm mulling over an assault on their sale...

Shetterd

Reaction score
What is the quality of Cavour like generally? Where are their products made? I'm mulling over an assault on their sale...
Have a cashmere roll neck (made in Italy) and it feels absolutely fantastic. Nice, medium weight knit, I would say. Have a pair of (VBC) flannels and a cashmere v-neck coming! Feels difficult to beat, especially at sale prices.

Schweino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@kevinsvindland : Just received 2 chukka boots and a split toe derby shoe and they are much wider (and longer) than last year's collection of which I also own 3 or 4 shoes/boots. Did you change lasts in between collections perhaps? I think they might be half or even a full size too big for me.

schraiber

Reaction score
Got my Mod 2 in the mail. The finish and overall quality feels amazing! Just trying to decide on fit. What do y'all think? Obviously sleeves are too long (easy fix) and it's probably a bit too short (much less easy fix) but are there any other signs I went too big/too small or should have it tailored?

btw, I'd say that compared to my US 38 Suitsupply Havana jacket this EU 48 is a bit roomier overall but also a teensy bit shorter

Attachments

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A favorite with the Edward Green guys, the Galway boot. We had it made on the sturdy R2 rubber sole, on the 82 last. The upper is the classic Dark Oak + Mink Suede combo.

large-4.jpg
large-6.jpg
large-5.jpg

archipel

Reaction score
Are the Plain Toe Blucher - Grain Leather and Chukka Boot - Grain Leather both Utah leather? @kevinsvindland Do you have some more information about your lasts? How do these fit? I have wider feet.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite knitwear under jackets/sport coats

• Crewneck sweater

• Turtleneck sweater

• Long-sleeve polo

• Vest

• I don't like knitwear worn with jackets/sport coats

Results are only viewable after voting.