• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cavour - Cesare Attolini, Ring Jacket, Rota, Saint Crispin's, Edward Green - Official Affiliate

Ranjeev

Reaction score
Anyone in Canada order from Cavour? Looking to get some outwear which is not cheap but seems like decent value given the quality of the coat but duties will kill the value and make it cheaper to get something locally. Btw, if anyone has pics of the Mod 2 cashmere down jackets it would be appreciated. Thanks.

forgetfool

Reaction score
Can i find out if the suit is full canvass and contains functional sleeve buttonholes? Thank you.

Mod 2 - Loro Piana Pecora Nera Hightwist Suit

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can i find out if the suit is full canvass and contains functional sleeve buttonholes? Thank you.

Mod 2 - Loro Piana Pecora Nera Hightwist Suit
All the new cavour suits are full canvas. They have faux sleeve buttons for easy alterations.

ColdEyedPugilist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ironically, the Mod 1 jacket suits me better so I’m glad you’re still producing them @kevinsvindland!

kevinsvindland

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received a lovely LP herringbone suit by mistake, so I've got a couple things to email Robin about!

Artserg

Reaction score
For those who wanted but missed the opportunity to buy summer blazer from Cavour:

ColdEyedPugilist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cavour luxury Hopsack and mod 2 heavy drill trousers... Shirt is Anglo Italian. Brogues are ten year old C&Js
BB0B0765-096E-4FF0-861E-9326154B2EAB.jpeg

ColdEyedPugilist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cavour Mod 1 puppytooth suit
58D86026-2132-4FD1-A64F-6D91996A6C59.png

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That's great to see for both you and them. A hearty congratulations on keeping your business and theirs going through difficult times.

Thanks for helping us keep DHL busy!

ColdEyedPugilist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am wondering if you bought the heavy drill cotton chinos from last season and how does the fit compare with these trousers?
No idea. But l find them sufficiently comfortable. Mid waisted. Nice and sturdy. Apparently, alterations are easy thanks to excess material in the seams?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.