• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cavour - Cesare Attolini, Ring Jacket, Rota, Saint Crispin's, Edward Green - Official Affiliate

kevinsvindland

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
what is the difference between these 2 lasts?
The 202 is more frequently used for classic English oxfords. For their classic cap toe, the Chelsea, they use either 82 or 202 in their own stores.
The 606 has a more square toe, and plays well with the apron and split toe of the Dover.

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The 202 is more frequently used for classic English oxfords. For their classic cap toe, the Chelsea, they use either 82 or 202 in their own stores.
The 606 has a more square toe, and plays well with the apron and split toe of the Dover.
gotcha - thx for the info!

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Burzan - is your silk jacket a 2 or 3 button please
Just received my 54 checked jacket and it too small and 3 button so going for the silk jacket in 56 if it’s 2 button
Thanks
my bad, I missed this. It’s a 3 button

kevinsvindland

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just spoke to EG. As long as we order more than 3 pairs, the 202 is the same price as the 606. So if there are three guys Looking for a Doak 202 Dover on HAF, it can be done.

Shaunm88

Reaction score
Just spoke to EG. As long as we order more than 3 pairs, the 202 is the same price as the 606. So if there are three guys Looking for a Doak 202 Dover on HAF, it can be done.
Thanks Kevin, I have always felt the smooth leathers for a Dover work better on the 202 and the grain leathers and suede work better on the 606

kevinsvindland

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Will Cavour carry Dover’s in 11UK?
Not sure we had any 11s on our order. But if it is a DOAK 606 you are Looking for we can have it made for you without an MTO surcharge

Inigoluis

Reaction score
Hi Kevin,

Are you planning to add more EG in the smaller size? Like uk6 to uk6.5? Most of the shoes your store recently added is a half size larger for me. Lol. Thanks!

kevinsvindland

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Kevin,

Are you planning to add more EG in the smaller size? Like uk6 to uk6.5? Most of the shoes your store recently added is a half size larger for me. Lol. Thanks!
Not at the moment, no. Because we dont really sell well in smaller or larger sizes. But I am happy to help you order any pair you like in your size. Just send me a PM. :)

Camerashy

Reaction score
Anyone had any problems receiving a return freight label for their returns please
I’ve sent 2 emails requests 2349 and 2359 but no reply may be a Bank Holiday issue

kevinsvindland

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone had any problems receiving a return freight label for their returns please
I’ve sent 2 emails requests 2349 and 2359 but no reply may be a Bank Holiday issue
I know Robin is doing his best to keep the inbox clean and tidy, but there has been a bank holiday as you mention. And I do hope he took some time off the laptop to drink wine and unwind.
I’ll notify him, and I am sure you’ll see some labels on Monday.:)

jamesnyc

Reaction score
Hi Kevin, what size ranges that Cavour usually orders for EG shoes? Also, are you planning to order Galway boots as well? If so, can I ask you what are combinations of leather/suede/color?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.