• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cavour - Cesare Attolini, Ring Jacket, Rota, Saint Crispin's, Edward Green - Official Affiliate

kevinsvindland

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@kevinsvindland can you share some info on the fabrics (maker, weight, etc.) used for the beautiful-looking Cavour Sartoria handmade shirts? Am considering getting some. Thanks!
Hi,

The exact weights I am not sure of, as the swatches are in our office, and I am at home.
But all the fabrics this season are from Alumo, and are 120/2. Durable Four season fabrics, good for year around wear. I am pretty sure you will not be disappointed.

dauster

Reaction score
Hi, will you ever get Cesare Attolini sports jackets in size 58 ? Also, what's up with all these heavily discounted models all over the internet? Are they truly just old models from years back? somehow they don't even look remotely as nice as the pics you have on your website or even on the official website.

kevinsvindland

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi, will you ever get Cesare Attolini sports jackets in size 58 ? Also, what's up with all these heavily discounted models all over the internet? Are they truly just old models from years back? somehow they don't even look remotely as nice as the pics you have on your website or even on the official website.
We dont stock much more than 54, as Attolini for us is mainly instore MTM business. So we usually only carry a small selection of RTW in our most sold sizes, 48-50-52.

as for the stuff you find on heavy discounts on eBay etc, it could be there for a number of reasons. Shops going out of business, old factory stock etc.
All these brands accumilate loads of Old stock, as they rarely go on sale publicly.
So after hanging a few years in the factory outlets and then a few more years in storeage, the item ends up on eBay.

Camerashy

Reaction score
Burzan very nice jacket how is the sizing on the jacket did you take the size 54
I’m normally a UK 44 but size up if it’s Italian
Thanks

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Burzan very nice jacket how is the sizing on the jacket did you take the size 54
I’m normally a UK 44 but size up if it’s Italian
Thanks
I'm a pretty standard 40R and take a 50 in all my Cavour jackets.

hrv123

Reaction score
Can i get the measurements for the Green Linen Field Jacket in 54?

kevinsvindland

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Can i get the measurements for the Green Linen Field Jacket in 54?
I sent a request to the guys, I dont have them at hand as I am on the other side of the country drinking beer on a boat.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.