1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Casual Tie

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LoLforever1, Apr 19, 2013.

1. LoLforever1

LoLforever1 Member

Wich is the best tie to wear in a non-formal appointement ?

Thanks!

2. Torsion

Torsion Senior member

Lots of choices-I think silk knit can work,depends on your outfit as a whole.
    Also this time of year linen/cotton blends are lighter and dare I say can be less formal depending on colour or pattern.
    What type of non-formal appointment is it,will you be wearing a suit or sport jacket odd trouser combination?

3. 12345Michael54321

12345Michael54321 Senior member

A non-formal tie.

Seriously, without additional details, it's impossible to provide a meaningful answer. It's like telling us that you're going to a non-formal restaurant, and asking what food you should order.

4. Gentset

Gentset Member

Uniqlo have some great affordable ties at the moment

5. LoLforever1

LoLforever1 Member

I m sorry but I don t know what to do if you don t understand what i m trying to tell. I m only looking for a tie that i can dress without have a too classical style but as much as possible casual... and never mind if your answers are too generic

6. crosswound

crosswound Senior member

Dont wear a tie problem solved

1 person likes this.