1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Casual Shoes Question

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by TreadNotOnMe, Oct 30, 2012.

1. TreadNotOnMe

TreadNotOnMe Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I'm not sure which direction to go for casual shoes; it seems like there are SO many more choices than there are for dress shoes, at least in regards to style.

I typically just wear jeans, and then a plain t-shirt. Maybe once or twice a week I will swap the t-shirt for a long-sleeved button up.

Any direction you can send me for shoes? I notice that these so-called "chukkas" seem to be hot for the fall/winter season, but they just don't do it for me. I don't the 'high top" or "mid top" look... or whatever you call that.

Thanks for any help!

2. Scotty

Scotty Senior member

Maybe plain toe bluchers ?
    Brown calf or suede. The suede texture looks great with denim.

Like this, though better in darker brown:

[​IMG]

3. TreadNotOnMe

TreadNotOnMe Well-Known Member

I like those! I'm going to a few stores today, we'll see what I can find.

Any other suggestions out there?