• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Casual coat for SF weather

njeremy

Reaction score
I'm looking for a casual coat to wear on cool weekends and evenings. It will typically be worn with denim, chinos, simple dress shirts, sweaters, etc -- nothing too formal. I want something that isn't too sporty. I'd also like something that I won't get sick of next season. I'm thinking a peacoat, but do you guys have any other suggestions?

calcio

Reaction score
Would love to see some ideas or suggestions for this as well. I live further up north in Seattle but am looking for a similar coat.

Dmbig

Reaction score
Pea coats are great. You can pickup very stylish and well fitting one's from H&M for very cheap. I have a black and a light gray one I recently purchased for $70!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.