• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Casual blazer with t-shirts

georgeyporgey

Reaction score
I'm having trouble finding a casual blazer. The ones I see out there are too formal/shiny.

What kind of blazer would you guys wear with a variety of solid-color T-shirts (grey, purple, etc.)? What color would you recommend for a guy with dark skin?

Also probably would wear some simple button downs under it too...

Would like to not spend more than $200...

Thanks!

presence

Reaction score
Did you specifically want a blazer or a jacket? For most people they are interchangeable. J Crew, BR or H&M are great places to start. I like to wear a deconstructed jacket with T shirts. It is an informal jacket for an informal look. Good Luck!

georgeyporgey

Reaction score
Specifically something that classes up an outfit like a blazer rather than a very casual jacket.

What color blazer is versatile enough to look good on dark skin with a lot of things but not the typical navy? White?

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by georgeyporgey
Specifically something that classes up an outfit like a blazer rather than a very casual jacket.
Class up a T-Shirt
Id say hit up H&M and get a cheap but fitting jacket, call it good. Color? With dark skin tone most bold or light colors work exceptionally well. Keep it casual and get a purple/merlot velvet jacket

blackwar12

Reaction score
I like the Armani Exchange blazers. It's like in the $150-$200 range I think. Pretty slim/modern/"trendy" look that's pretty informal (very, very short jacket length).

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.