• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Castle or Mansion to Rent for Wedding in (NJ, PA, DE or MD)

Icebergtec

Reaction score
Hello all - Does anyone of you know of a beautiful castle or mansion to rent for a wedding in NJ (Central or South); PA (East of West Chester); DE, or MD?

Thank you.

serbrus

Reaction score
This one is in northern New Jersey, but I was just there this past weekend and thought it was cool - Lambert Castle in Paterson. Built by a silk manufacturing tycoon in the late 1800s.

http://lambertcastle.org/

Last edited:

OliverGauffe

Reaction score
I didn't realize there were castles in the United States (and I am from there!), especially considered there was never a period of knights and nobles, Kings and Queens, ... that's wierd. I guess you can still call it a castle when it is just something that looks like a castle, no matter its origin or age? Hm. Nice idea for the wedding by the way, Congratulations!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 56 17.7%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 108 34.1%
  • 8”

Votes: 93 29.3%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 34 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%