1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Castangia Leisure?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by zim13, Oct 1, 2013.

1. zim13

zim13 Well-Known Member

hi gents

i have bought a suit from yoox recently that is under the Castangia brand, i have own 2 other Castangia and this one has a slightly different lable on it, it says "castangia" on it with a small letter "leasure" underneath, not sure if this is a younger more casual line (maybe not as well made?)

i will post some pics when i get home, interested to find out more about this

cheers

Steven

2. zim13

zim13 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's some pics, is the button holes hand-sawn?

Cheers

3. mactire

mactire Senior member

Quote: No. Handsewn buttonholes are even from the right side but uneven or even ugly looking on the inside [unless they have been double worked which is rather unusual].

4. zim13

zim13 Well-Known Member

uh i see, i wonder if these are done in the same standards as regular Castangia suits (which i have read is pretty good quality for RTW)

cheers

5. bwp

bwp Senior member

I received a suit from the leisure line today, appears to have a full floating canvas, super light shoulder padding and con rollino. Fit is trim, pants are tapered to a narrow leg opening.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013