• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Casper Mattress

jgold47

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience?

Sounds almost too good to be true.

Also looking at a Leesa, which is a little newer but similar concept.

Thanks

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I've got no first hand experience with either, but have heard good things. I plan on trying one of these brands out when I get around to replacing my current mattress which I haven't cared much for.

Master Milano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just ordered one of these yesterday, will update with info, but is been so much easier than going to the mattress store

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Please do. Feedback would be fantastic.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recently bought a mattress. I had my heart set on innerspring because I had a bad impression about memory foam. I was won over by a memory foam mattress because apparently they had gotten a hell of a lot better in recent years. No more chemical smell, and they don't sleep as hot.

I know purchasing a mattress would be confusing, so I subscribed to Consumer Reports. Let me just say their way of testing the mattresses is solid, and not subjective at all. Here is an image of their ratings:

The scale is this: Red is good, white is neutral, black is bad. The checkmark indicates that it's a good value, with the white checkmark on blue being the best value. Casper is not on this list, but I thought it might be useful if you ever consider other brands.

Last edited:

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Casper is doing a national tour. If you are considering trying one of the mattresses this seems like a good way to see if you like how it feels before buying.

https://casper.com/snoozebar

I've got a time reserved for when they hit my city.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Got to try out a Casper mattress this weekend on the promotional tour. Wish they gave people a little longer to lay on them, but it felt nice for the brief time I got. A little on the firm side, so if you like a softer mattress the brand may not be for you.

Edit: In researching reviews of Caster I came across a company called Brooklyn Bedding. They custom make mattresses to your preference and you can choose how firm you want it. Prices seem competitive to Casper for a similar hybrid memory foam/latex mattress.

http://www.brooklynbedding.com/

Last edited:

JB15

Reaction score
I too have one. I know it's certainly the right level of comfort for me!

tanhulia

Reaction score
well,I know it's certainly the right level of comfort for me!
50.gif

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads