• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cashmere-Silk Sartorio SC EU48R. Mint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonylamer

Reaction score
I bought this months ago on eBay from morigimilano, and realized immediately that it's too small for me. I can't say that it's NWT, since I've trotted it out in front of the bathroom mirror about 10 times trying to convince myself that it fits. It doesn't--and another member is selling some Edward Green shoes that I want--so it's time for this SC to find another home.

The jacket is mint. 10/10 condition. I've removed the basting, but there is literally under five minutes of wear in this piece.

It's a cashmere (50%), wool (20%), and silk (30%) true SC with side vents, horn buttons, a true 2-button closure, 1/2-lined, with a very nice nap.

I'm asking $399 shipped in North America, but reasonable offers are always welcome.

Measurements: Tagged EU48 (38R)
Shoulders: 17".
Chest: 20".
Sleeves: 25".
Waist (top button): 18".
Length: 28.5".

Attachments

Last edited:

winston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very nice. Pity it's so slim. Are those chest and waist measurements accurate? I hope that isn't an insulting question, I'm just hoping they're wrong.

If you have any other Sartorio jackets you want to get rid of then give me a shout. Especially spring/summer weight.

tonylamer

Reaction score
No, that's not an insulting question at all. I've re-measured, and, of course, I was wrong. The chest is 20", and the waist is 18".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 37 15.2%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 8 3.3%
  • Carmina

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 43 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 78 32.0%