1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Cashmere-Silk Sartorio SC EU48R. Mint.

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by tonylamer, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonylamer

tonylamer Senior member

I bought this months ago on eBay from morigimilano, and realized immediately that it's too small for me. I can't say that it's NWT, since I've trotted it out in front of the bathroom mirror about 10 times trying to convince myself that it fits. It doesn't--and another member is selling some Edward Green shoes that I want--so it's time for this SC to find another home.

The jacket is mint. 10/10 condition. I've removed the basting, but there is literally under five minutes of wear in this piece.

It's a cashmere (50%), wool (20%), and silk (30%) true SC with side vents, horn buttons, a true 2-button closure, 1/2-lined, with a very nice nap.

I'm asking $399 shipped in North America, but reasonable offers are always welcome.

Measurements: Tagged EU48 (38R)
    Shoulders: 17".
    Chest: 20".
    Sleeves: 25".
    Waist (top button): 18".
    Length: 28.5".

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2013

2. winston

winston Senior member

Very nice. Pity it's so slim. Are those chest and waist measurements accurate? I hope that isn't an insulting question, I'm just hoping they're wrong.

If you have any other Sartorio jackets you want to get rid of then give me a shout. Especially spring/summer weight.

3. tonylamer

tonylamer Senior member

No, that's not an insulting question at all. I've re-measured, and, of course, I was wrong. The chest is 20", and the waist is 18".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.