• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cashmere scarve

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What do you thing about H&K scarves?

The one I picked up for my mother last year doesn't seem to get older very well.

PHV

Reaction score
What do you thing about H&K scarves?

The one I picked up for my mother last year doesn't seem to get older very well.
Check out the scarves at Four In Hand. They look beautiful, and according to the testimony of everyone on this forum, the quality is superb. If I didn't just cancel my credit card due to suspected fraud, I would have bought several right now. I plan on giving him a call quite soon about some scarves actually.

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(ernest @ 05 Jan. 2005, 1:43) What do you thing about H&K scarves? The one I picked up for my mother last year doesn't seem to get older very well.
Check out the scarves at Four In Hand. They look beautiful, and according to the testimony of everyone on this forum, the quality is superb. If I didn't just cancel my credit card due to suspected fraud, I would have bought several right now. I plan on giving him a call quite soon about some scarves actually.
They are not 100% cashmere.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are not 100% cashmere.
Some of them are YES 100% cashmere. However my website as well as my email seems o be down at the moment... And to think that my hosting company changed servers today for better reliability. PHV, thanks. KidKim, Great Line
smile.gif
JJF

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(ernest @ 05 Jan. 2005, 10:16) They are not 100% cashmere.
Some of them are YES 100% cashmere. However my website as well as my email seems o be down at the moment... And to think that my hosting company changed servers today for better reliability. PHV, thanks. KidKim, Great Line
smile.gif
JJF
I can go on the site but I see the same scarves as before = wool+cashmere

PHV

Reaction score
Wools and Cashmere's Some are wool, some are cashmere, some are camelhair. http://www.fourinhand.com/Product....1093-33 Those are 100% cashmere. JJF
O dear, one of those scarves looks like a shameless dig on those pesky mass produced Burberry scarves which have become the latest addition to the Chav/brandwhore wardrobe.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(FIHTies @ 05 Jan. 2005, 7:30) Wools and Cashmere's Some are wool, some are cashmere, some are camelhair. http://www.fourinhand.com/Product....1093-33 Those are 100% cashmere. JJF
O dear, one of those scarves looks like a shameless dig on those pesky mass produced Burberry scarves which have become the latest addition to the Chav/brandwhore wardrobe.
I suppose you mean this?
GF-01-WP-BG.jpg
Nah...the colors are similar but the spacing of the windowpane is quite different. A blend, and should be marked down now, thanks for pointing it out. JJF

PHV

Reaction score
(PHV @ 05 Jan. 2005, 10:40)
Originally Posted by FIHTies,05 Jan. 2005, 7:30
Wools and Cashmere's Some are wool, some are cashmere, some are camelhair. http://www.fourinhand.com/Product....1093-33 Those are 100% cashmere. JJF
I suppose you mean this?
GF-01-WP-BG.jpg
Nah...the colors are similar but the spacing of the windowpane is quite different. A blend, and should be marked down now, thanks for pointing it out. JJF
I realize that the spacing is different and the design is far from identical, but I'd hate for people to see that and just toss it off as another cheap fake, when in fact the quality is most likely much higher than what Burberry is putting out.

Fabienne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ernest : pluriel irregulier pour le mot clef de la discussion. One scarf, two scarves.

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ernest : pluriel irregulier pour le mot clef de la discussion.  One scarf, two scarves.
Indeed, thanks....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics