cashmere scarve

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ernest, Jan 5, 2005.

1. ernest

ernest Senior member

What do you thing about H&K scarves?

The one I picked up for my mother last year doesn't seem to get older very well.

2. kidkim2

kidkim2 Senior member

But, then, who among us does?

3. PHV

PHV Senior member

Check out the scarves at Four In Hand. They look beautiful, and according to the testimony of everyone on this forum, the quality is superb. If I didn't just cancel my credit card due to suspected fraud, I would have bought several right now. I plan on giving him a call quite soon about some scarves actually.

4. ernest

ernest Senior member

(ernest @ 05 Jan. 2005, 1:43) What do you thing about H&K scarves? The one I picked up for my mother last year doesn't seem to get older very well.
    Check out the scarves at Four In Hand. They look beautiful, and according to the testimony of everyone on this forum, the quality is superb. If I didn't just cancel my credit card due to suspected fraud, I would have bought several right now. I plan on giving him a call quite soon about some scarves actually.
    They are not 100% cashmere.

5. FIHTies

FIHTies Senior member

Some of them are YES 100% cashmere. However my website as well as my email seems o be down at the moment... And to think that my hosting company changed servers today for better reliability. PHV, thanks. KidKim, Great Line [​IMG] JJF

6. FIHTies

FIHTies Senior member

[​IMG][​IMG] On Sale Too. [​IMG] PS: ernest, when you order the scarf, you can get that coat you wanted to order as well [​IMG]

7. ernest

ernest Senior member

(ernest @ 05 Jan. 2005, 10:16) They are not 100% cashmere.
    Some of them are YES 100% cashmere. However my website as well as my email seems o be down at the moment... And to think that my hosting company changed servers today for better reliability. PHV, thanks. KidKim, Great Line [​IMG] JJF
    I can go on the site but I see the same scarves as before = wool+cashmere

8. FIHTies

FIHTies Senior member

9. PHV

PHV Senior member

O dear, one of those scarves looks like a shameless dig on those pesky mass produced Burberry scarves which have become the latest addition to the Chav/brandwhore wardrobe.

10. FIHTies

FIHTies Senior member

(FIHTies @ 05 Jan. 2005, 7:30) Wools and Cashmere's Some are wool, some are cashmere, some are camelhair. http://www.fourinhand.com/Product....1093-33 Those are 100% cashmere. JJF
    O dear, one of those scarves looks like a shameless dig on those pesky mass produced Burberry scarves which have become the latest addition to the Chav/brandwhore wardrobe.
    I suppose you mean this? [​IMG] Nah...the colors are similar but the spacing of the windowpane is quite different. A blend, and should be marked down now, thanks for pointing it out. JJF

11. PHV

PHV Senior member

(PHV @ 05 Jan. 2005, 10:40)
    Wools and Cashmere's Some are wool, some are cashmere, some are camelhair. http://www.fourinhand.com/Product....1093-33 Those are 100% cashmere. JJF
    I suppose you mean this? [​IMG] Nah...the colors are similar but the spacing of the windowpane is quite different. A blend, and should be marked down now, thanks for pointing it out. JJF
    I realize that the spacing is different and the design is far from identical, but I'd hate for people to see that and just toss it off as another cheap fake, when in fact the quality is most likely much higher than what Burberry is putting out.

12. ernest

ernest Senior member

I like/want a plain scrave. I know this scarves, we already talked about it a few months ago

13. Fabienne

Fabienne Senior member

Ernest : pluriel irregulier pour le mot clef de la discussion. One scarf, two scarves.

14. ernest

ernest Senior member

Indeed, thanks....

15. AlanC

AlanC Minister of Trad

Why am I not surprised? [​IMG]