• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CARUSO SPORTCOAT 38/40R ; DRAKES TIES; RLBL WHITE SHIRT 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

sartort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm doing a closet purge.

I have for sale a lovely Caruso sport coat. I've decided it's just a little too heavy to get much use down here in the Dallas weather. It is tagged 40/50R and I am a 38R and feel it could go either way

1)NWT (yoox tag) Caruso Sport Coat with Patch Pockets
Made in Italy
Brown/Tan Check with blue over check
95% Wool , 5% Cashmere
Partially Lined
Single Breasted
3 Roll 2
Double Vents
Faux Sleeve Buttonholes (which can be moved by your tailor)
Full Canvas construction

Shoulders: 18.25"
Chest: 21"
Collar to Bottom: 29.5"
Sleeve Length: 25"

All in all, it's an awesome jacket in a great fabric. I hate to see it go, but it deserves to get worn more often than this climate allows.

Asking $450 shipped ConUS/paypal SOLD

2)NWT Drake's London Blue slubby Tussah Silk tie. Made in England. 8cm / 3.25in. Asking $75

3)NWOT Drakes's London Brown Cashmere Tie with blue stripes. Made in England. 8cm / 3.25in. Asking $75. I removed the tag but have not worn it. SOLD

4)RL Black Label White Shirt with button cuffs. Worn Three Times. Tagged 15. Fits trim. Made in Italy. Might even be suitable for a 14.5. Very very subtle diamond weave texture, a lovely fabric. Asking
$60.

Chest: 19 5/8" x 2
Sleeve Length: 25 3/8" from shoulder seam / ~ 34" from center of neck.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 36 15.9%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 39 17.2%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Carmina

Votes: 34 15.0%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 38 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 73 32.2%