1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Caruso Blazer fit help - Keep and alter or send back/sell

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by customking, Aug 13, 2016.

1. customking

customking New Member

Hi,

I have been lurking here for a while and its a good place to learn, thanks all.
    Since I find it hard to buy nice clothes localy where I live I often tend to buy things online which sometimes mean that you need to chance a bit when it comes to sizining etc.
    I just bought the below blazer which probably was a bad decision, feels like jackets and blazers are things you should try before buying.

Anyway, I got the blazer in the pictures(Caruso 44L) and Im trying to find out if I should keep it and go to a tailer or simply return/sell it. Both returning or selling would probably be a loss of about 50-100 USD but thats at least better than wearing something with a bad fit.

I would be happy to hear your thoughts on the fit and if it can be altered to look good.
    The biggest problem I seen is that the shoulders maybe are a bit to wide? Not terribly wide but still too much?
    There is also some bunching in the neck as you can see on the pictures but I think this is something that can be fixed?

The shirt and trousers in the pictures is not something I would typically wear it with.

Thanks in advance for all help.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. DandySF

DandySF Senior member

It's simply too large. It appears you recognize you've made a mistake with this purchase. Don't waste $$$ on alterations. Figure out how to get rid of it and find something that fits.

3. Caustic Man

Caustic Man Senior member

It looks like a suit jacket anyway. Return it.