Caruso Blazer fit help - Keep and alter or send back/sell

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by customking, Aug 13, 2016.

1. customking

customking New Member

Hi,

I have been lurking here for a while and its a good place to learn, thanks all.
    Since I find it hard to buy nice clothes localy where I live I often tend to buy things online which sometimes mean that you need to chance a bit when it comes to sizining etc.
    I just bought the below blazer which probably was a bad decision, feels like jackets and blazers are things you should try before buying.

Anyway, I got the blazer in the pictures(Caruso 44L) and Im trying to find out if I should keep it and go to a tailer or simply return/sell it. Both returning or selling would probably be a loss of about 50-100 USD but thats at least better than wearing something with a bad fit.

I would be happy to hear your thoughts on the fit and if it can be altered to look good.
    The biggest problem I seen is that the shoulders maybe are a bit to wide? Not terribly wide but still too much?
    There is also some bunching in the neck as you can see on the pictures but I think this is something that can be fixed?

The shirt and trousers in the pictures is not something I would typically wear it with.

Thanks in advance for all help.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. DandySF

DandySF Senior member

It's simply too large. It appears you recognize you've made a mistake with this purchase. Don't waste $$$ on alterations. Figure out how to get rid of it and find something that fits.

3. Caustic Man

Caustic Man Senior member

It looks like a suit jacket anyway. Return it.