Cars Widely Considered Gay

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by von Rothbart, Apr 12, 2007.

1. ratboycom

ratboycom Senior member

Bingo! I knew I remembered seeing it somewhere... I don't know why I thought it was the copen. Good catch!

hah, did you really think I would let identifying a crazy Kei car pass me by?

2. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

hah, did you really think I would let identifying a crazy Kei car pass me by?

[​IMG]

Years ago when my father used to work at a Nissan dealership, he would bring home these magazines and brochures with all these nutter cars that Nissan sold in Japan... so many oddball designs...

3. ratboycom

ratboycom Senior member

I know, its like Nissan really wanted to be the most bizzare. I mean how can you go wrong with the S-cargo [​IMG]

4. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

I know, its like Nissan really wanted to be the most bizzare. I mean how can you go wrong with the S-cargo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There was one more I am trying tio remember... maybe it was an early version of the S-Cargo... much less glass area, more upright back with bulbous Healy-like headlights...

5. ratboycom

ratboycom Senior member

Ill have to try and think about that one... Did it look like an oldschool mini? Lots of "repros" of those in Japan or maybe a Mitsuoka Viewt [​IMG]

6. ruben

ruben Senior member

I hate to tell you but trucks are overcompensating, and "regular cars" mean you are just good at hiding it.

Everyone is gay. Sorry.

Great news!

The guys at the gloryhole will be thrilled!

7. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red "Mr. Fashionista"

Ill have to try and think about that one... Did it look like an oldschool mini? Lots of "repros" of those in Japan

or maybe a Mitsuoka Viewt
    [​IMG]

I can't stand those misproportioned things! They're an exceedingly poor imitation of an old Jag.

8. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

I can't stand those misproportioned things! They're an exceedingly poor imitation of an old Jag.

Even worse, looks like one of those unfortunately styled recent Lancias. Oh how the mighty fall [​IMG] . Stratos & Delta, Fulvia & Flaminia, where are you to save the nameplate from itself?

9. ratboycom

ratboycom Senior member

I like how its supposed to be an elegantly styled car and yet it has steel rims, hahaha

10. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red "Mr. Fashionista"

The fact that the only tag listed for this thread is "meaty thighs" is extremely disturbing.

11. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

I like how its supposed to be an elegantly styled car and yet it has steel rims, hahaha

You just don't get it; they are retro steelies [​IMG]

12. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

The fact that the only tag listed for this thread is "meaty thighs" is extremely disturbing.
    Edit: IIRC you can blame tiger02 for that. Oh Tom, how could you do this to such a pleasant place such as SF...

13. amerikajinda

amerikajinda Senior member

How about the Aston Martin DB9 Volante... [​IMG] And here is BMW's ill-conceived effort at reaching out to West Hollywood: [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Huntsman

Huntsman Senior member

How about the Aston Martin DB9 Volante...

[​IMG]

Saw one of these yesterday at the NY Auto Show. Def. hardcore. Though I prefer the coupe.

~ Huntsman

15. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Even worse, looks like one of those unfortunately styled recent Lancias. Oh how the mighty fall [​IMG] . Stratos & Delta, Fulvia & Flaminia, where are you to save the nameplate from itself?

Nothing can beat the old Lancias. To make another original Lancia, the company needs to remove itself from Fiat, and bankrupt itself in adhering to quality.