• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah ideally v60/v90/e450 wagon

even better, we move out of the city and e450 wagon for my wife and golf r for me

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the problem with V90 is they never have it at the dealership (or V60, the new one), just cross country, at least the 3 times I went to (and called ahead, told them explicitly I want to look at V90 NOT V90 cross country), so after that experience I got kind annoyed...

Dino944

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw this abomination this morning. I can only imagine how heavy it feels to drive, considering how heavy they felt bone stock. The fender kits are a bit much. Reminds me of those ridiculous “Liberty Walk” kits. They did have a nice pair of G-Wagons in the back though.

View attachment 1143750

There are 2 guys in my area that have added those silly fender kits to Ferraris. One added them to a 360 and the other to a 458...and the over sized wheels have a ridiculous amount of camber. Both cars are now so ugly now its just sad!

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are 2 guys in my area that have added those silly fender kits to Ferraris. One added them to a 360 and the other to a 458...and the over sized wheels have a ridiculous amount of camber. Both cars are now so ugly now its just sad!

I have a feeling if Enzo were still with us, he'd buy the company out and have the cars crushed.

Some might call this crash "an improvement" to the bodywork. Even the owner seemed elated by it.

liberty walk.jpg

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks like transformer, I can see the appeal I suppose...

I do as well. Although they're no Novitec Rosso....not even close. Something tells me it's not wind tunnel tested though, so must be quite the hassle taming it on the open road.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Isn't Liberty Walk a Japanese brand? They have a crazy car culture of which we get TV from....:rotflmao:

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
rip 2020 400hp golf r :(

I'm not as sad to see it go as I thought I'd be. It's already priced way to high for a Golf; with the 100HP bump it would've cost over $50K. Fear not though, the plans for a Hybrid Golf R is gone and the MK8 GTI is going to get a serious increase in HP (up from 228). The question I will soon face is whether or not to buy the new MK8 or a much cheaper MK7.5 GTI leftover that will see large price cuts to make room for new inventory. Decisions decisions.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Considering a Liberty Walk kit for my RS.

:lol: Your insurance company is going to love that. I’m pretty sure you need to drill into the bodywork to install those fender flares.

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads