• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Pickup trucks have gotten bigger, higher-tech — and more dangerous

1674576347656.png

And I'll bet you good money that most of those people claiming frequent/occasional "personal hauling" are talking about bags of dog food and toilet paper from costco (or four 2x4s from Home Depot which hang out the back of their shorty bed even though I can actually fit them in my GTI and close the hatch with some creativity).

I love this pic of the trucks lined up at the cab/bed junction:
1674576712171.png

(I assume it is based on the most popular model/trim since you can obviously still buy a 2-door full bed f150)

Last edited:

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The 2019 F150 I just bought has a crew cab (seats five comfortably) and a 5.5ft bed. It's actually a really useful size for me.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My uncle was complaining about bed/cab size at Thanksgiving and that picture is helpful. Somehow he has a 90s F250 in Ohio that hasn't rusted through.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh lord.

I am drafting up a demand letter for Diminished Value on my wife's car now that we're finally done with the body shop.

As part of that, I pulled quotes from various places like Carvana with and without damage disclosed. The last one I did was the KBB instant cash offer.

Now my phone and email are absolutely blowing up with dealers trying to buy the car (to be fair, that's KBB's job here).

FPB

Reaction score
What does the StyFo panel think of the new Bronco? Four door, Wildtrack in particular.

My brother got the Raptor version yesterday, and he got it at MSRP. The company he works for buys lots of vehicles, so the dealer wanted to keep him happy. He said he loves it so far and plans to do some serious off roading with it (which he's done with previous vehicles). I haven't ridden in it yet, but it looks cool in person (better than the pictures) and the interior is surprisingly nice.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1675093221151.png

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

💸💸💸

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads