• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why do all old people.have this exact picture of themselves?

Impressive ability to.turn a huge profit on a broken car though, jesus

The guy I sold it to was handy enough to be able to do most of the work himself (he may have needed an assist on diagnosing some of the electrical gremlins but the nice thing about the auto hobby shops on the bases is that they have professionals who can help with that for free or very cheap). I wouldn't be surprised if he fixed the issues for basically the cost of the parts and then turned around and sold it for quite a bit more than he bought it from me for. I knew prices on those old Wagoneers were on the rise but at that point I was just happy to be rid of it and not have to listen to my First Sergeant bitching about it constantly leaking fluids in the barracks parking lot!

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The guy I sold it to was handy enough to be able to do most of the work himself (he may have needed an assist on diagnosing some of the electrical gremlins but the nice thing about the auto hobby shops on the bases is that they have professionals who can help with that for free or very cheap). I wouldn't be surprised if he fixed the issues for basically the cost of the parts and then turned around and sold it for quite a bit more than he bought it from me for. I knew prices on those old Wagoneers were on the rise but at that point I was just happy to be rid of it and not have to listen to my First Sergeant bitching about it constantly leaking fluids in the barracks parking lot!
You focused on the less important part of my post.

The more important part was where i called you old

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

brokencycle

Reaction score
Quit bickering, you're both old and should stop wasting resources for the next generation.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quit bickering, you're both old and should stop wasting resources for the next generation.
Give us some credit, @Texasmade owns a semi-peak Porsche and I own a gas guzzling Audi. We are wasting resources for the next several generations

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads