• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Drek Galloche

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I can envison myself enjoying the sight of XL perfect ice cube in my glass. Or those tiny perfectly shaped oval icicles in a glass of Daiquiri.

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PSA: Check your battery life span folks! Mine died after 6 years in a parking lot, which is the standard I believe, and replaced it with an AGM one today

3116DAF2-FE40-458A-A178-71440E021770.jpeg

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
well, would be even better if they throw a stock car on there see what it can do out factory (tire would probably be damning though, so maybe change that)

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Breaking news:

Honda has announced that they will stop making the NSX. And the Odyssey minivan.

I understand the cancel of the NSX. which failed almost as hard as the BMW Supra.
But the Odyssey? Why? Minivans are the current market flavor. And the Odyssey is extremely popular. *Shrug*

linked article:

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I thought Supra sold reasonable? Don’t know what was the sales target though

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
I think i have seen maybe 1? Fupra in the wild. (dark blue)
It was supposed to be a big brother to the 86. So you'd expect to see more of them on the road. I don't know, the public opinion on the Fupra was that it wasn't really a "Supra" which Is like the Honda NSX didn't hit the mark. Was it cool? yes.
Was it an "NSX"? Hmmmm. . Isn't that an Audi? Hmmm. (look identical)

To my eyes, they both failed miserably at succeeding the previous models. especially as the Honda was a hybrid. Just cool, but nope. People didn't get excited about them. Hype was they failed before release.

I do see a handful of Nissan GT-R's getting around though. it seems the Fupra and NSX can't compete with the Nissan? Why else would they cancel a performance hybrid?
all merely speculation.

Last edited:

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have seen quite a few Supra (though I'm close to a somewhat popular place to take picture so have seen a lot in general), probably see less Z4, now neither are super popular I guess.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads