• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
An interesting review of the Porsche GT3 from a non-car guy’s perspective. (Found this on one of my firearm channels). It’s a PDK version so to me it’s a bit of a let down, but still found it entertaining. He’s got a good way with words.

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All narratives no exhaust sound...

That’s what Top Gear is for or i guess Grand Tour. It’s a different perspective review, as stated in my OP. Have you already forgotten what a GT3 sounds like, do I need to call in the Foo to remind you?

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like a TVR.

I mean I guess a little in the front

68C6F1BE-B274-4AF5-990F-4EBB725031CE.jpeg

But really this is what they are going for here. The 1962 250 GTO, which was not only one of the most iconic Ferrari’s ever built, but set the auction record at $48.4 Million.

6F733386-E54B-4ED8-A122-43E2477E86B3.png

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
I was being a little cheeky, But i meant a Cerbera speed 6.

Also, i just noticed that they used Ford Cortina tail lights in 2 TVR models.

Bonus points if you can match TVR to Cortina. .:lurk:

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of Top Gear, an oldie but found new enjoyment out of it with my new interest of Subaru. It proved a very reliable choice for Richard, the BMW or Volvo not so much.

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
was the other car even AWD?

Do you mean Real AWD or “simulated” AWD? Simulated being FWD with a tiny drive shaft to the rear wheels. I don’t know.

Last edited:

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I thought those are just purely FWD on the Volvo and RWD on the BMW (quick browse through clip)

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought those are just purely FWD on the Volvo and RWD on the BMW (quick browse through clip)

well then if that’s the case my comment still stands, horrible choices of cars. But still to my point, I’ve seen the other kind of AWD get stuck in far less bad road conditions, because once the front wheels are stuck, you’re as beached as Free Willy. Haldex and Subaru Symmetrical AWD are the some of the two best options you want in dedicated AWD. Well, besides having the option of 4 wheel drive

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 82 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.2%

Forum statistics

Threads