• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Thrift Vader how you doing on your side of the world?

Clearly not stock but neither is some of the cars it passes. Love the upshift bangs

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow the JDM triggering is high today in “German Cars We Drive”

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I got nothing against subarus, but that dude definitely vapes.

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got nothing against subarus, but that dude definitely vapes.

No argument there, he’s definitely vaping. His flavor of choice...sauerkraut :fonz:

Last edited:

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Pfft, I use Need For Speed Underground and Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift.
Quite literally true. E46 M3 purchase highly influenced by the M3 GTR in NFS: Most Wanted
Wow the JDM triggering is high today in “German Cars We Drive”
i mean...you’re getting the reactions you were trolling for by posting those videos

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quite literally true. E46 M3 purchase highly influenced by the M3 GTR in NFS: Most Wanted

i mean...you’re getting the reactions you were trolling for by posting those videos

Trolling? I actually was just sharing a car related video on an automotive thread with a little humor injected during these uncertain times, but ok that’s your take

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So i got mildly excited at all the manufacturers offering pandemic-driven 0% financing deals so i looked into it a bit more. It’s pretty disappointing though, because this list reveals that it’s all mostly for poo:

What would you pick on this list? I’d probably go C7 Corvette, maybe the Stinger. (EDIT: i missed the Golf R/GTi and the Mustang - presumably GT is eligible)

If you need a work truck, you’re in luck though. I actually read that new pickup truck sales were UP in March.

Last edited:

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So i got mildly excited at all the manufacturers offering pandemic-driven 0% financing deals so i looked into it a bit more. It’s pretty disappointing though, because this list reveals that it’s all mostly for poo:

What would you pick on this list? I’d probably go C7 Corvette, maybe the Stinger. (EDIT: i missed the Golf R/GTi and the Mustang - presumably GT is eligible)

If you need a work truck, you’re in luck though. I actually read that new pickup truck sales were UP in March.

If it is anything like it was a year ago when I bought mine, you lose a pretty big dealer cash incentive if you take their low-rate financing. As much as like $3500.

edit: wait, they are running 0% AND 6 months no payments? jeeze. Unclear from the forums if that eliminates all dealer incentives.

Could be a killer time to buy a 2019 if you can find one on a lot. Dealer incentives are up to $3750 on a GTI and that year still gets the 6 year warranty vs 4-year for the 2020s.

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What’s this...Magnus Walker not driving a Porsche? Nope, decided to try this Italian beauty out instead.

#notTrollingHRoi

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
God this is sexy.

D_9HxhmXq.jpg

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

speaking of E46 M3 GTR what happen to those 10 or so road legal M3 GTR (before rule changed again so BMW just abandon to try to sell them at all) were they ever sold?

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Trolling? I actually was just sharing a car related video on an automotive thread with a little humor injected during these uncertain times, but ok that’s your take
Lol, just own it. No problem with a little trash talking - Thrift does the Subaru v world all the time and we have a little friendly banter. what i was calling out was the whole “oh my, how triggered you all are” shtick.

Regarding the videos, i loved the Integrale and the production of that video. I briefly met Magnus at the Amelia Island concours in 2018, and found him to be a friendly, gracious guy. Even gave me a sticker of his little logo :laugh:

But i don’t know about that Subaru “womping” a base Cayman. It gets a jump off the line and gets reeled in like a largemouth bass by the mile marker. Sure, it gets the “W” to 60 and the quarter mile, so i guess it depends on whether we’re going to the next stoplight or farther out. Not something i put a lot of thought into - i lose every time to STi drivers anyway, because I’m not racing :laugh:

Last edited:

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
God this is sexy.

D_9HxhmXq.jpg

Man, at the “Rare Shades” car show for PTS Porsches a couple of years ago, they parked me next to a BRG GT3 Touring. Yellow brakes and leather stitching, CXX tartan inserts in the LWB’s. That thing immediately shot to the top of my ‘want’ list for GT’s. And I’m green-colorblind!! I heard a rumor that it was totaled shortly after, though. What a waste :(
speaking of E46 M3 GTR what happen to those 10 or so road legal M3 GTR (before rule changed again so BMW just abandon to try to sell them at all) were they ever sold?
No idea, actually. Don’t know if any of them made it to the States, even. A few years, back, BMW was making the car show rounds with one of them, but outside of that, I’d never got any news...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads