• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
lol @ kunk's overpriced veedub

haha jk du

epb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chrisjustinparr
Finally, something nice out of all this crap luxo-sport-SUVs and luxo-rebadged Golfs in this thread. Sorry, I had to get it out of my system. The motorcycle is also cool. The mini is cool too. The stringray was neat. Everything else was gay. Not surprising given that more than 13% of styleforumers are flaming.

That's what you've come away from this thread with? Let me guess, you also think Plato was Belgian, the central mesage of Bhuddism is "every man for himself," and that the London underground was a political movement.

Mblova

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
^i drove your mom asshole.

I watched him do it^^^

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
^i drove your mom asshole.

But did you take a shower after?

cocampo

Reaction score
Daily Driver
13.jpg

Weekend Toy
supra.jpg

Track Toy
DSC_0402.jpg

JR1N4634.jpg

Nino_Grier

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Looks good. Real Schnitzers, or are they RH's?

They're authentic, stamped and everything; they are missing the original center caps though. The PO had them powder-coated a funky shade of blue-gray, which really didn't look out of place when they were unmounted. I was a little upset when I got them, but the color has grown on me though - unique to say the least!

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
^ I didn't notice the color til you said that though. Type 1's are pretty rare, especially in 4-lug. I just saw a plain jane champagne colored E34 last night on non-chrome Type I 3-piece 17" and the rest of the car was stock... ******* awesome.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Going to the track on Wednesday. Will be fun!

as_

Reaction score
Still in Uni. Driving a Honda Pilot to school and back. Looks ugly as hell, but I can't complain: I didn't have to pay a dime for it, and it's rather roomy inside.
2010_honda_pilot.jpg
2010-honda-pilot-cabin.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I always get a kick out of riced out M3s on the track.

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I always get a kick out of riced out M3s on the track.
All I want is a 6MT Interlagos blue (and the ZCP it comes with) E46
frown.gif
. I wouldn't rice it out I swear. I've been looking locally for a couple of weeks and no luck yet.

epb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ramuman
All I want is a 6MT Interlagos blue (and the ZCP it comes with) E46
frown.gif
. I wouldn't rice it out I swear. I've been looking locally for a couple of weeks and no luck yet.

Are you in some car mecca like Miami or LA? Outside of those places, I can't picture you easily finding an E46 M3 with Competition Package that's local to you. Here in Chicago, I've seen one (Interlagos Blue), and that was at a meet for M owners, with about 20 M3s in attendance. IMO, you're going to need a road trip...

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by epb
Are you in some car mecca like Miami or LA? Outside of those places, I can't picture you easily finding an E46 M3 with Competition Package that's local to you. Here in Chicago, I've seen one (Interlagos Blue), and that was at a meet for M owners, with about 20 M3s in attendance. IMO, you're going to need a road trip...
Midtown Atlanta actually. Sadly, this isn't much of a car mecca unless you want a Panamera in every awful aftermarket reincarnation imaginable. I used to work on and drive our formula and solar cars as an undergrad so I have a thing for cars, but have and continue to drive econo-boxes. I don't feel like flying somewhere to track down the car and the ZCP isn't that important to me. Carbon black, TiAg, or either of the blues would work for me so long as it's post 2003.5. I intended to start looking about a month back, but didn't get the chance to. We'll see where the search leads, but it can't be that hard.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My ride: 91 NSX Mods: GruppeM exhaust & intake, NSX Type-R suspension, Comptech Powergrip-2 clutch, 18" wheels, some weight reduction
nsx.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads