• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

size 38R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i got Dixcel rotors, slotted and vented, for $145 a piece. and super agressive stopping pads for under $200.

it's not really the car make that counts. unless it's really unique. and BMW? should be no different to nissan in an aftermarket manufacturers eyes. almost identical parts, different measurements.

http://www.dixcel.co.jp/en/

UnFacconable

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how has idfnl not flown off the handle yet and started an Official BMW E46 Brake Discussion Thread?

Last edited:

aflatau

Reaction score
10203_10153037661890294_509520481_n.jpg

Beckwith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good luck. You should have thought about doing the drive Alex Roy style.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Gold rush and gum ball are starting/started this week so it would be fitting.

Beckwith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He did it in a "modified" m5, with expanded/extra fuel tanks in the trunk.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Richard Rawlings from gas monkey and Dennis Collins beat Alex Roy's time in a Ferrari 550, I believe someone beat that time last year, but the proof was doubtful at best.

Edit: Roy beat Rawlings and not the other way round.

Last edited:

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Finished leg 2 of 3 for my trip. Currently in a hotel in DC and then my trip will finally be completed tomorrow.

Averaging 18 - 20 MPG @ 70 - 80 MPH, depending on posted speed limits, of course. Not bad, given that I'm also lugging around about 300 lbs of my ****. That said, I've stopped at 9 gas stations already (filling up at half tank intervals). Will probably hit another 5 - 6 more stations by the end of my trip, lol.

My lower back was really starting to hurt yesterday after the first couple hours, so I tinkered around with the seat settings and found bolster and lumbar support controls that I had never noticed, ever. Changed all my seating settings and it's gotta be at least twice as comfortable now. I can sit for hours and hours now without any discomfort. Basically forces me to sit with good posture now. :embar:

Also, SO many truckers. I walked into a gas station full of truckers in West Virginia to pay for my pump and I had never felt so out of place, lol.

Last edited:

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finished leg 2 of 3 for my trip. Currently in a hotel in DC and then my trip will finally be completed tomorrow.

Averaging 18 - 20 MPG @ 70 - 80 MPH, depending on posted speed limits, of course. Not bad, given that I'm also lugging around about 300 lbs of my ****. That said, I've stopped at 9 gas stations already (filling up at half tank intervals). Will probably hit another 5 - 6 more stations by the end of my trip, lol.

My lower back was really starting to hurt yesterday after the first couple hours, so I tinkered around with the seat settings and found bolster and lumbar support controls that I had never noticed, ever. Changed all my seating settings and it's gotta be at least twice as comfortable now. I can sit for hours and hours now without any discomfort. Basically forces me to sit with good posture now.
shog[1].gif

Also, SO many truckers. I walked into a gas station full of truckers in West Virginia to pay for my pump and I had never felt so out of place, lol.

Which one and what part of town? Not that I am coming out on such a ****** nite but I'm curious (read: nosey)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads