• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reaction score
I'm sorry but this statement is almost absurd as douche on the last page calling the 911 ugly. I see a ton of 06-09 Range Rover Sports on the road. That said, having owned an 06 RRS myself, it's not a vehicle I would feel terribly comfortable owning outside the warranty period. And I do find it strange to be using that as a company car, unless of course you own the company and you leased that through the business for yourself
I'm a partner in the company, and that's how I bought it. Leased at first, and when the lease was up we just bought the car cheap. As said before, I also have a mechanic (working on my Jag) who can fix anything on the Rover if it goes wrong.

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really don't have anything to contribute, but I want to urge you to keep posting.

Reaction score
My most sincere apologies for my posts on the previous page of this thread. I would also like to offer my condolences for the post of this alien-like creature. My grandson edited the post while I was in the bathroom. I believe that particular character is referred to as "Noidberg" if I am correct.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

I'm a partner in the company, and that's how I bought it. Leased at first, and when the lease was up we just bought the car cheap. As said before, I also have a mechanic (working on my Jag) who can fix anything on the Rover if it goes wrong. 

Soooo, it's not a company car then.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This is the worst, most unimaginative trolling I've seen in years. Shouldn't you guys be on honda-tech or something?

Reaction score
With all regards, sir, why does it matter whether this gent owns this vehicle through his company or through a personal transaction? What matters is the machine itself, and he most certainly uses the car as his own.
Thank you,
Neville D. Irving

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Sure, fair enough. It was a company car, now it is mine. Still registered under the business' name though. I would describe it as a company car, apparently others would not.

Registered under the company but you own it? Okay, that makes sense. Or not.

Reaction score
Allow us to permit for this discussion to depart from the subject of the ownership of this vehicle by Mr. Lebowitz (I fancy your watch, by the way) and move onto more concrete matters consisting of less scolding and offensive back talk.
Thank you,
Nev

Reaction score
Dear "jet,"
I’m sorry, but are you not astounded by the possibility to change gears in 100 milliseconds? The Ferrari is capable of doing so - unlike any traditional gear change. Have you ever had the erotic pleasure of being behind the wheel of a fine automobile such as a Ferrari? I doubt it. It is such as your body is one with the car and your minds are in sync. I highly doubt that you have ever felt that sort of spiritual connection to a vehicle; especially one of the caliber of a Ferrari. I suggest you at least care to test drive this wonder of engineering.
Sincerely,
Dr. Irving

Last edited:

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So you find it absurd that I would question having a six year old Rover as your DD yet tell me you would feel uncomfortable owning one outside the warranty? This thread is really getting weird.

Yes, I do find it an absurd statement.

I also don't see what's so hard to understand about someone being a partner in a company and having a car registered to the company. You own the company, the company owns the car, ergo you own the car. It's not that difficult to decipher.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Yes, I do find it an absurd statement.

I also don't see what's so hard to understand about someone being a partner in a company and having a car registered to the company. You own the company, the company owns the car, ergo you own the car. It's not that difficult to decipher.

Trolls own ****. Pull your head out of your ass.

Reaction score
I am honored to have spent the night with you gentlemen, though I must now be retiring to my living quarters.
Good night,
Nev

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads