• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
**** maybe i cop a z06 since they're still making manuals

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
6-speed AMG with a custom built 7.2L engine. I am so intrigued by all the other 1-offs which are out there.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Just got an email from MB that they'll let me out of my lease four payments early. Looks like I'll be considering the new, updated GL in April.

TC (Houston)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just got an email from MB that they'll let me out of my lease four payments early. Looks like I'll be considering the new, updated GL in April.

I did this last time around, and it's a painless way to negotiate a really good deal. They desperately want to keep you in a MB. Just make sure you time it correctly so that you get full use of your most recent lease payment.

Last edited:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

I did this last time around, and it's a painless way to negotiate a really good deal. They desperately want to keep you in a MB. Just make sure you time it correctly so that you get full use of your most recent lease payment.

Always. :)

I like to make the change the Saturday before the next payment is due.

TC (Houston)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Always. :)

I like to make the change the Saturday before the next payment is due.

Yes, of course YOU would be on top of that. I blew it last time and wanderd in there like the day after the auto-draft, didn't even think about it. I thought maybe at least they'd pro-rate. :)

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm off to buy a yuppie wagon tomorrow for my wife, do you guys prefer the GLK or X3?

freshcutgrass

Reaction score
Do "oil money" middle easterners actually have jobs?

Their main job is to persuade the general public not to storm the palace and cut their effing heads off, while simultaneously flaunting an epic conspicuous consumption lifestyle using the nation's money to do it. That takes talent, dedication...and huge balls. Apparently "taste" is not a real factor here.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

I'm off to buy a yuppie wagon tomorrow for my wife, do you guys prefer the GLK or X3?

Given only those two options I'd pick GLK just because I'd not want to be associated with BMW drivers (5).

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am not much of a fan of either of them...but the GLK is a much uglier vehicle than the X3

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads