Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cars We Drive!

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by Bert1568, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

This car just spent over a week in service before you even took possession and is now still in service due to the A/C? If I was you I would quickly become familiar with your state's lemon laws. Think we are going to extend Mrs. Piob's current lease until December. That way all the major brands will have tons of inventory and be doing their December specials which are usually quite heavily subsidized.

2. Hampton

Hampton Senior member

It's very strange to me. I got the car did a last test-drive to see that everything was perfect after the service. I put on the AC and it's coming out hot air.

I tell the salesman at Porsche this. He didn't even know about it and[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] apologized and told me that the guys at service must have missed this. Told me to come back on monday or [/FONT]tuesday and everything would be fixed (will not pay anything)

But this kind of things should be checked out before giving me the car, no? Especially by Porsche.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2013

3. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Enjoy! :cheers:

4. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Nice car. Economical and fun, too. If I had good sense I'd get something like that.

5. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

I would think given the time of year checking the charge on A/C system would be standard. At least turning it on to see if it works.

6. Hampton

Hampton Senior member

Exactly. Other then that I can't complain, but let's see now how it goes. Hopefully everything should be perfect, really had my spirit up to drive this weekend, but but... what to do :(

7. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

Want. So bad. And unfortunately this is one of those itches that wont go away without scratching.

[​IMG]

8. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

Go watch Chris Harris on G63 and it will go away for a while.

9. gomestar

gomestar Super Yelper

I actually did this yesterday with Foo (er, we live texted about it). We both still want one, but, of course, never in white.

10. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

I want the new S-class so bad, with the finned rims. :slayer:

11. Beckwith

Beckwith Senior member

my dad picked up a very low mileage 05 G550. It is nice, but really drives like a truck compared to my GL 450. Although with the very upright windshield, minimal dash and very small pillars in the front, the visibility out of the front is the best I have ever seen. I have a funny feeling there will be a very nice 05 G550 with low miles on the market in the tri-state area pretty soon.

12. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

I did. Nothing changed. That said, I do think the G63 is absolutely absurd. Ideally, I would want a G320 but of course MBZ doesn't offer them in North America for whatever reason. G500/550 with AMG package will suffice. There was a G36 for sale locally and it was sold in a day or 2. Pretty damn cool truck to be honest. JDM import...

13. mafoofan

mafoofan THE FOO Dubiously Honored

The absurdity of the G-class is precisely what makes it one of the most interesting cars currently being made by anybody. It makes no compromises--either functionally or aesthetically.

14. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

I've driven the old one, i felt like I was driving a van, with that said, i would get a g63 in a heart beat, its so damn cool looking how it drives doesn't matter.

It's a pretty damn sexy car, saw some pics of one with caramel interior, perfect.

15. idfnl

idfnl Senior member

Why absurd? Its designed as a military vehicle.