• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mike1445

Reaction score
ship your car up there and head down to Ponkapoag Road in the Blue Hills Park

Last edited:

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Holy **** I'm missing my car so much right now!
You'll love it even more when you return home. Just returned from a trip myself. The drive from home from the airport was glorious.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
aaaaaaaaaaaaand that's enough about greenfrog and his m5

col1

Reaction score

Just got the white Saab had the audi about 8 months or so

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

A guy nearby me is a writer for an auto mag, he had the new RR, a white one, looked stunning. He really liked the car a lot. Didn't have the balls to ask to take it for a spin.
I saw a white one before I left yesterday and the one the day before was dark brownish. I liked it better in the dark color but both looked good.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
base price for the 2014 Stingray is out.

are you ready for this? $51k

cheaper than a loaded 3-series

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

aaaaaaaaaaaaand that's enough about greenfrog and his m5

Yeah no kidding. I don't know why anyone really needs to hear all this boring minutiae. It's a thread about cars, not a dear diary.

Pennglock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Its time for me to bite the bullet and buy a family car. Whats out there that wont make me hate life? Little weekend trips is all this car will be used for.

Im thinking the hatch versions of the wrx sti or cts v may be worth looking into.

Ive owned exactly 2 cars in my life so Im open to about anything. Needs to fit 2 car seats, cargo, and have a bit of performance (Im ditching my 911 for this!)

mike1445

Reaction score

Is there any way we can set up this thread to auto-respond so that any time anyone asks a question about what car to get GreenFrog can recommend a ZHP, Impolyt can reccommend a BMW/Audi wagon (even better if it's a wagon that has never been made like the BMW 640 GC estate TM Impolyt) or a Maser QP and Pio can recommend a GL?

I feel like that might save these guys some time.

I personally feel Imployt ones "auto response"
is most applicable. A6 3.0t avant is my auto-reply

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Its time for me to bite the bullet and buy a family car. Whats out there that wont make me hate life? Little weekend trips is all this car will be used for.

Im thinking the hatch versions of the wrx sti or cts v may be worth looking into.

Ive owned exactly 2 cars in my life so Im open to about anything. Needs to fit 2 car seats, cargo, and have a bit of performance (Im ditching my 911 for this!)

Budget?

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Why not just rent a car, when needed?

If you have the $$$ get a W212 E63 wagon.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads