• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sir F

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To you others that liked my edition of cars thank you very much and got more information that can help me about my daily-car. Feel free to pm and discuss cars with me anytime. Cheers!

hhenryhhh

Reaction score

From the craigslist posting

1985 VW Golf 1.8L Engine
104,000 Miles
5 speed manual transmission
Runs and drives great
$1500 obo

Should I? I'm kinda tempted to be honest. I mean, it's the price of a Macbook...

I already have a car but this looks like a fun thing

KurtS90

Reaction score
I would be all over that! Hard to find one locally and if I do it would be rusted out for that price.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Ya, they didnt do a great job on the latest 8 series. I was lucky and got the last model year before the change.

It has a very flat nose, but that seems to be a thing on new audi's

Should I? I'm kinda tempted to be honest. I mean, it's the price of a Macbook...
I already have a car but this looks like a fun thing

Do it, they look great with a little work done to them and they are easy to repair.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm feeling little sleepy after reading all this. Something more? You have some information about the S8 or not?

Well **** you then. **** I was giving you advice but you take it the wrong like a little baby. Pissed that you were proven wrong? That you know little about cars? It's just like in the watch thread when you were asking for opinions on the Cartier Santos, then commented that you didn't like the Patek Nautilus because it was "too big" when in fact the Santos is way bigger? Stop talking out of your ass. Don't claim to be a car enthusiast and feel sorry for those that AMGs because they only buy the badge but your exactly the same way. By the way, I remember you even saying you can't drive a car with less than 300hp yet you consider the Smart and S60.

Well I can't drive a car if it dont have more then 300 hp that would f*ck up my life :happy:

So **** off damn trolling poser.

Sir F

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, you really have alot of hate inside you man.

KurtS90

Reaction score
I got the impression a while back he lived with his parents (not that there's anything wrong with it when your young)... Never answered, just curious?

I know there is a member on a LS1 forum that has like 3-4 cars and one of them is a C6 Corvette Zo6 converted automatic who lives with his parents. If I recall he also work 2-3 entry **** jobs...

Sir F

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It seems many of you want to know more about my personal life then cars? That is not really what i'm here for, just for some simple help (for a lost guy) as he cute told me.

So i'm sorry for offending you guys with my posts and what cars I might buy and have. Too make it easy I will not write here anymore so you all wont get angry :)

KurtS90

Reaction score
Who is angry? Just seems odd that the cars your interested in is all over the map. In price, style, function... It's like a dreamer, like me currently. Hell from 16-20 I was a baller in my friends eyes. Went trough like 8 cars... Now I am fat broke and living with my mom, lesson learned... Now I am going to school...

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No ones mad, you're just an idiot. You asked for advice gave you valuable guidance so you don't pay $100k on a car that you may hate to drive on a daily basis but you became a prick just because not everyone is all praises on the cars you are currently looking at unlike the DB9 in which everyone loved. How about you just take the advice and narrow down what you need in a car instead of listing all the cars you see in the world in this thread asking if it's a good "daily driver" .

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yay, dude PMd me that he'll leave the thread.

But continues to troll me by PMs instead.

t7ms8g.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
He's gotta be like 19.

KurtS90

Reaction score
He PM me asking what I wanted to know about him... I just ignored it...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads