• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing screams “I’m a man, really!!” like a lifted Lexus.

09E7D636-1E59-4302-AACA-9AD01C756890.jpeg

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Other than seeing them at a booth at the Amelia Island concourse, I’ve never seen a Hummer EV despite living in the land of the truck bros. My friend actually bought and flipped a Hummer without either of us even laying eyes on it.

That’s just as well, too. That thing is such a monstrosity it makes me mad to look at it.

Seems like down here the truck bros are more about doing wheelies in their Ram TRX’s

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I like it a lot. I have a minor quibble about not going full retro and making the front big eyed, but that’s not a huge objection

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I like it, needs an extended range option though…van like that deserves to be used like an old vw bus

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it, needs an extended range option though…van like that deserves to be used like an old vw bus

On nine hour road trips that can be done in less than five? This seems perfect for that.

I just had the best flashback to roadtrippping in my parents’ 71 VW Van…

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
roadtrippping in my parents’ 71 VW Van
I had a job one summer in college where three buddies and I drove all over New England visiting all the Corps of Engineer dams to inventory their tools and equipment. We were 18-19 and were given a 70’s VW bus to drive for the summer. So many adventures in that thing.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
This morning I got behind a VW GTI and the plate read: GTIZOOM

Yeah, it was slow as phuck.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any Cadillac Lyriq sightings in your GM commune?

I’ve seen a few around, not too many yet though. A friend of mine is an audio engineer in charge sound systems in the higher end GM vehicles and had a Lyriq with M plates to test for a few weeks last year and had nothing but praise for it. He ended up getting one of the first ones available. He also worked on the upcoming Celestiq and says that one should be really good too (but he hasn’t driven one of those).

As for the electric Hummer… I see tons of those around. I’m honestly surprised given how expensive they are. I know the look is divisive but I sort of like it.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The e-hummer is a nice looking truck, and I would have appreciated it more if it were the size of the old H3.

I’m just so over it with these obscenely large vehicles and the people who don’t know how to drive them, and was personally hoping that the shift to EV would reverse this trend

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The e-hummer is a nice looking truck, and I would have appreciated it more if it were the size of the old H3.

I’m just so over it with these obscenely large vehicles and the people who don’t know how to drive them, and was personally hoping that the shift to EV would reverse this trend
Instead, EV's are making them even bigger!

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
augustanderson