• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reaction score
I'm currently driving a Hyundai Terracan (I guess most of you doesn't even know what car it is), me and my gf are using it as a base camp for hikes or for weekend trips, I'm working close to home and have no child so during the week I use the bicycle. Things may change in the near future and I think that a car like a 3series/A4 diesel will be the substitute.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Well, Velar is not happening. Money factor of .0041! That's 10% interest!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
The SA was the same one I leased an LR3 from about 18 years ago. That's insane to be there so long. He knows me as Rover is always on my list to check out every lease cycle.

A shame the MF is so bad as I was hoping to have my Velar for Xmas.

brokencycle

Reaction score
The SA was the same one I leased an LR3 from about 18 years ago. That's insane to be there so long. He knows me as Rover is always on my list to check out every lease cycle.

A shame the MF is so bad as I was hoping to have my Velar for Xmas.

The solution is simple. Pay the man. :)

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
It's like you don't even know me.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My quest for an EV here in HK seems to be over. I even contemplated a Tesla for a brief moment due to their charging network being superior, but my M*sk-hate got the better of me. And what a great decision that turned out to be.

I'm having fun with my Alfa Romeo Giulia QV but it's a grey market important (no AR dealers here) which affects its resale value. I'm thinking of getting a less exciting but more functional Maserati Levante. I like Maseratis and loved the ignition roar of my GT that I had before the Alfa, but it was not functional - big hulking car, doors that needed acres of room for you to get out and sh*t mileage. I do like the looks of the new grilles though.

Darkside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The rise and fall of Volvo in this thread has been swift.

Wife and I test drove an XC60 (the fastest one), and she couldn't get over the crystal shifter. Automatic disqualification.

The steering also felt like mush. Decent interior though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads