• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
EV is perfect for microvans because you can put the batteries in the floor and the motors at the corners…the ICE’s all had packaging issues. VW had to put a noisy motor in the back and take up all the cargo space, while Toyota actually sat the driver on top of the motor

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You drive a jeep pickup truck. You have a VERY high willingness to buy a stupid vehicle
I did consider that as I was typing up my post, but my pick 'em up truck has proven very useful. Just last week I used the truck bed to carry to two large coolers full of ice and ice cream sandwiches, popsicles, and Drumsticks to an office BBQ. If that doesn't scream "Rugged" I don't know what does!

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I did consider that as I was typing up my post, but my pick 'em up truck has proven very useful. Just last week I used the truck bed to carry to two large coolers full of ice and ice cream sandwiches, popsicles, and Drumsticks to an office BBQ. If that doesn't scream "Rugged" I don't know what does!
I sure hope you have the Rubicon trim for that kind of use :-D .

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I did that with my old Geo Metro once. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sure hope you have the Rubicon trim for that kind of use :-D .
Hell yeah! I had to put it in 4wd and unlock the sway bars to get over the parking block and pull up as close to the picnic tables as I could!

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a pretty solid retirement set up. Walked past today on the way to breakfast and said hi -- they look mid-60s and are like two streets back from the beach in Ogunquit.

IMG_1293.jpg

Jmm722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Still trying to decide what’s more amusing, the (expensive) journey to cut 103 lb, or the aero improvements

Last edited:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tusionojebi